Call PETA, I beat my dog!

Main3s

I literally punched the piss outta my dog last night at 3:46am. I was asleep and he jumped up on the bed and was just staring at me (He had to go potty). I woke up and saw what I thought was a person in my face, after yelling “Oh SHIT!” I punched him twice as hardas I could. I mean I really thought someone was in my house! He went flying and hit the dresser, then the floor and pissed all over. I felt bad, but it scared the fuck outta me! :lol: BTW he's only a 30 pound cocker spaniel, he's okay but after I let him out he didn't come back to bed :( I let my 90 pound boxer sleep with instead.

Wow dude, you better have some serious "reconnecting" with your dog today. I mean, i realize it was an accident, but the dog doesnt know that. I'd hate for somethign like that to turn into a dog with some sort of trauma related mood change towards you or someone else..

maybe even not waking you up at night, for fear of getting hit, and just pissing on the carpet instead..

Naaa, he's my best bud and he's okay, I called him back after I reaized what happened and he came. I apologized and gave him a little canned food when he got back inside. I was wide awake for about 30 minutes after. I turned on the all the lights too for a bit.

Haha that's awesome, at least you know you're not a bitch and if it ever were to happen you would have the balls to do something.

That's what I thought too, I was ready to fuck someone up.

well he claims it was the dog that pissed on the floor....but I dunno

It WAS the dog I swear. :lol:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o291/TubeDriver/funnydog.jpg

^^ That... is a creapy dog. I'd proably punch that thing wide awake on a sunday afternoon.

don't ever have kids......that shit happens weekly at my house; only no punches.

:funny: My kids would be messed up! I can see it now, 4:00 am....

"Daddy I'm thirsty."

WTF!!! http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/beat.gif

Guest Removed
like to see you do that when my 160 cane corso does that shit. Hitting him i dont think would phase him any. then he would eat your face..but he know better then to fuck with me when im sleeping

cocker spaniels apparently remember shit for a while. my g/f's parents got one that was a few years old about a year ago. everytime i'd be joking around and grab my g/fs arm or something, he growled at me. one day, he was laying on the g/f's mom's arm, she moved, and he chomped down on her arm...she stood up and he was hanging from her arm. i think she got like 50-60 stitches on the top and bottom inside and out of her arm. the dr. said he could see straight thru her arm from where he bit her.

dog was dead the next day.

cocker spaniels apparently remember shit for a while. my g/f's parents got one that was a few years old about a year ago. everytime i'd be joking around and grab my g/fs arm or something, he growled at me. one day, he was laying on the g/f's mom's arm, she moved, and he chomped down on her arm...she stood up and he was hanging from her arm. i think she got like 50-60 stitches on the top and bottom inside and out of her arm. the dr. said he could see straight thru her arm from where he bit her.

dog was dead the next day.

Cocker spaniels are fucking crazy as shit. I've never met one you could turn your back to, cause the secound you did, they'd fucking attack. Probally too much inbreeding with em'.....

I literally punched the piss outta my dog last night at 3:46am. I was asleep and he jumped up on the bed and was just staring at me (He had to go potty). I woke up and saw what I thought was a person in my face, after yelling “Oh SHIT!” I punched him twice as hardas I could. I mean I really thought someone was in my house! He went flying and hit the dresser, then the floor and pissed all over. I felt bad, but it scared the fuck outta me! :lol: BTW he's only a 30 pound cocker spaniel, he's okay but after I let him out he didn't come back to bed :( I let my 90 pound boxer sleep with instead.

I have not laughed so hard in weeks!!!!!!!!!!!