AutoX School

Dr. Apex

Saturday April 25th is the OVR SCCA Drivers School. This is reccommended for anyone wanting to learn to autocross or has little experience with the sport and wanting to learn more. The school is hosted by local drivers with years of experience that can help you in any way you need.

The school is limited to 50 students so sign up now @ http://www.dlbracing.com and look for the OVR event on the 25th. You must sign up online.

Hope to see some of you guys out there!!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit. What time of day is it? I'm spending at OU on the 24th taking a tour and spending the night at my brothers frat house.

7-9AM Registration Check-in

7:30-9AM Course Open for Walking

7-9:10AM Tech Inspection open

8:30-9AM Course Walk & Meeting

9:10-9:30AM Mandatory Driver's Meeting

9:35AM First Car on Course

I'm signed up to instruct so you guys better hope you don't get me because I'll help you get slower!!!

I'm signed up! Ben, if you get picked to instruct me then you better not fall asleep like you wanted to do last time you rode in my V at the autocross fun event, hehe.

I'm signed up! Ben, if you get picked to instruct me then you better not fall asleep like you wanted to do last time you rode in my V at the autocross fun event, hehe.

lol, hey ben how do the seat warmers work in her car:D

AJ, obviously you still have much to learn!! The point to instructing is to make sure the noobs don't have a chance to learn as much as you do thus ensuring your own success.....wait....did I just say that out loud!! Just kidding!!!