Mr. Hogle liscense plates at the dyno today 4/11

coryscobra

I pulled in and see a black 03-04 Cobra with Mr hogle plates I think? Is he a member on here if so whats done to it? From what I heard Dover tried asking him what was done and he just said nothing and walked away? lol. I was just curious.

he's one of my good buddies.It makes 550whp with a ported eaton and some other shit, and a fiddy shot on toop of that.

And I was standing right there when dover asked him and he told him the same thing i just did....ported blower with spray...

he's one of my good buddies.It makes 550whp with a ported eaton and some other shit, and a fiddy shot on toop of that.

And I was standing right there when dover asked him and he told him the same thing i just did....ported blower with spray...

Ok so it makes 550rwhp with the port then he has 50 shot or does it make that with the 50 shot?

Ok so it makes 550rwhp with the port then he has 50 shot or does it make that with the 50 shot?

with out the 50 shot.As i recall, ported blower, pulley, injectors, intake, dumps,heat exchanger. Dont remember what else. He bought the car new, but has only had it out about 2 or 3 times in last year

with out the 50 shot.As i recall, ported blower, pulley, injectors, intake, dumps,heat exchanger. Dont remember what else. He bought the car new, but has only had it out about 2 or 3 times in last year

Well that should be a very strong car if he can drive? I was just curious.

I think 550RWHP is probably with the 50 shot or he has the strongest ported blower car on the planet. Very nice looking Cobra though.

I think 550RWHP is probably with the 50 shot or he has the strongest ported blower car on the planet. Very nice looking Cobra though.

There is actually a lot of people making that with ported blowers. Setups like Stage 3-4 ports with 2.65 uppers and 4lb lowers. I have also seen 3.1 upper with 6lb lower. Or 2.76 with 4lb lower and Stage 5 port there is a shit load combos to get there. BTW- Matt your Cobra made some good numbers today. Now get those cats off there and let it breathe!!!

There is actually a lot of people making that with ported blowers. Setups like Stage 3-4 ports with 2.65 uppers and 4lb lowers. I have also seen 3.1 upper with 6lb lower. Or 2.76 with 4lb lower and Stage 5 port there is a shit load combos to get there. BTW- Matt your Cobra made some good numbers today. Now get those cats off there and let it breathe!!!

It's been a while since I've visited the Cobra forums. That's damn impressive for a ported blower car. Nice meeting you today.

It's been a while since I've visited the Cobra forums. That's damn impressive for a ported blower car. Nice meeting you today.

Yeah ports have came a long way. They said with a satge 5 and the works with a 2.65 upper 560-570rwhp is possible but thats really over spinning the eaton. They made 550rwhp with a 2.8 upper. Nice meeting you today also.

Yeah ports have came a long way. They said with a satge 5 and the works with a 2.65 upper 560-570rwhp is possible but thats really over spinning the eaton. They made 550rwhp with a 2.8 upper. Nice meeting you today also.

the bearing is going out on his blower. so Im sure over spinning is the case.