A big Thank You from Dyno Brian

DTM Brian

A lot of people came out, it was an enjoyable turnout.

I think 12 cars were done today and there seemed to be good results all around.

Good results? :eek:

That 2nd pull clearly established that my car is putting down more ponies than any other Toyota Century in this area. Brian even said that it was the most powerful Toyota Century he's ever seen. :p

Guest Removed

That 2nd pull clearly established that my car is putting down more ponies than any other Toyota Century in this area. Brian even said that it was the most powerful Toyota Century he's ever seen. :p

:lol:

I planned to attend but I am still trying to get the motor back in the Cuda for NTR on the 24th. Day 3 today as it has been nothing but a pain in the ass for 2 days so far. Hopefully I will make the next time.

LOL

LOL at doc and the century! I didn't get to stay long, the gf wasn't that into it, but as always, Brian and Howard are a class act, great people to work with.

I think the monthly dyno day is a good idea for business.