New bike

351mach11647545510

Yesterday I picked up a 2001 Harley Sportster 1200 Custom with 4990 miles (i've since put 200 on it). It's like a burnt orange with a stage 2 screamin eagle package, drag bars and a few small add ons. Will post pics as soon as I can get my hands on a camera.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=2111&albumid=310&dl=1240158708&thumb=1

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?pictureid=2110&albumid=310&dl=1240158708&thumb=1

Edited by 351mach1

Yesterday I picked up a 2001 Harley Sportster 1200 Custom with 4990 miles (i've since put 200 on it). It's like a burnt orange with a stage 2 screamin eagle package, drag bars and a few small add ons. Will post pics as soon as I can get my hands on a camera.

HA! Congrats!!! I picked up a Nightster :D I went to Farrow's Downtown.... you?

KillJoy

i went to farrow in deleware but walked out because of their sales manager, then went to C&A in plain city and picked this one up. Sounds good, i'm ready to put some more miles on this thing

call me if you ever wanna ride man

Bought mine from Farrows downtown. Overall I like them but I didnt like my experience. I was 19 and I got treated like a 19 year old instead of a customer. The salesman was retarded for thinking I didnt know what I was doing.

Congrats on the buy. Post them pics. I enjoyed my sporty but I def grew out of it fast. Start preparing now to upgrade:D