new ls1

Guest ls1=god

Whats up guys im new. From new mexico. i got a 2002 camaro z28 bolt-ons stall. the usual stuff lol

figured 'mexico' was some sort of joke, i guess not. i'm guessing you haven't been told that columbus is actually in ohio, and not new mexico?? either way, we already have 3 guys here from new mexico named vince who drive (slow) fbodies---sorry, maybe next year??

hmmm, well he got on, posted a failure of an intro, and left. Why can't this be grounds for a ban? People should get about 24 hours from their first post to make a second.

sí y para rematar la forma en que la mierda que este idiota averiguar sobre las carreras de Colón? Vete a la mierda de nuevo noob!

sí y para rematar la forma en que la mierda que este idiota averiguar sobre las carreras de Colón? Vete a la mierda de nuevo noob!

:confused: Is this some new hobby for old fuckers? :gtfo: with that shit.

scott mierda! que apestoso pedazo de mierda :)

No you are the dirty smelly peice of shit. :asshole:

and good old fashioned english, fuck off you nasty, cradle robbing, copy cat, who just hangs out with Phil so no one will notice. :bangbang:

No you are the dirty smelly peice of shit. :asshole:

and good old fashioned english, fuck off you nasty, cradle robbing, copy cat, who just hangs out with Phil so no one will notice. :bangbang:

:lol: took you long enough :lol: