Who here Don't Drink

Guest Removed

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're like that girl at the party that wants to fit in and play games and trys to act all innocent and not drink, but everyone really knows she's a whore and is gonna get fucked anyway. And disrespected.

lol, I know someone that you know that fits this discription. Not a whore, but she will sure as hell get naked as soon as she has a few.

As I am reading through these pages the only thing I keep thinking is, "Your cool..... your cool.... your a little bitch.... your cool... and so forth.

JK, I dont drink that often (3-5 times a month) as time in my life doesnt allow it, but when I do I can honestly say I have a problem. Alcholism runs in my family too and I have respect for anyone who is man enough to stay away from it all rather than chance getting sucked into possible problems.

Guest Removed
I don't drink.

Holly shit one more to add after how many pages:eek:

edited top post. not many updates..

+1

Rob, you are one of the first tech's that I have ever met that doesnt drink. It seems to be a fairly common theme with most people that I have met in this industry. But, you do work for yourself which probably makes all the difference.

Long story on why i dont, if your ever around me some time ill tell you why

No I don't. I don't see what's so great about it anyway.

lie's and :bs:

I rarely drink. I might have a beer at a hockey game, or if I'm on vacation somewhere. I don't even keep alcohol in my house. I don't have anything against drinking, it's just not a part of my life. Plus there are more than a few alcoholics in my family, so it's not something I care to tempt. I also have enough problems trying to stay in shape without adding alcohol to the mix.

So, I'd say on average I drink maybe 6 times a year? New Years, a few hockey games, and maybe if I'm in Vegas or Aruba or the 1000 Islands on vacation. But it's definitely not a habit for me... :)

You could say that drinking use to be a hobby of mine. But now that I started boxing, I have really cut back. I've had a beer or 2 when I'm out at a bar with friends. But I haven't really drank or gotten drunk in about 3 1/2 months. Does that count?

I was a heavy drinker up until 5 years ago when Isaid no more.

I attribute almost all of the trouble I have been into to drinking and that is alot...

I have never had more things in life either until I quite drinking. I save alot of money not having to use bondsmans and lawyers on the regular.

I don't drink either. It just isn't for me. I don't mind if others do, and I'll certainly taste out of curiosity. But I just don't drink.

The up side is I don't have to worry about hangovers or the cost of alcohol. The downside is that I really don't get any enjoyment out of any sort of social gathering that's based around drinking (i.e. "hey guys let's go out and hit [insert bar here].")