Who here Don't Drink

Guest Removed

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just drank my last beer finishing my taxes. :(

Everyone thinks my wife and I are alcoholics when they come into our condo. We only have two free standing wine racks, large built-in wine cooler, counter-top wine cooler, chilling bucket on the counter, booze dispenser on the counter, and two cabinets full of various bottles of goodness. :D

I've never been to work drunk, or missed time from work drinking. Hell, I rarely get drunk in general.

About to go pour a Screech and Coke though. :)

The up side is I don't have to worry about hangovers or the cost of alcohol. The downside is that I really don't get any enjoyment out of any sort of social gathering that's based around drinking (i.e. "hey guys let's go out and hit [insert bar here].")

I'd really have to agree with that man, it sucks going to partys/campus etc. and having everyone else drink, granted i get fucked up other ways but it still sucks.

I don't drink either. It just isn't for me. I don't mind if others do, and I'll certainly taste out of curiosity. But I just don't drink.

The up side is I don't have to worry about hangovers or the cost of alcohol. The downside is that I really don't get any enjoyment out of any sort of social gathering that's based around drinking (i.e. "hey guys let's go out and hit [insert bar here].")

I find myself in that situation, as well. Kinda sucks. Bars are definitely alot less fun, now.

I'd really have to agree with that man, it sucks going to partys/campus etc. and having everyone else drink, granted i get fucked up other ways but it still sucks.

I knew you got "fucked up" on dick..You old cock hound you.