Little Known Facts about the Suzuki Hayabusa

Disclaimer

"When Chuck Norris rode a Suzuki Hayabusa, he walked away with a Limp."

"Chuck Norris had a chill go up and down his spine when he contemplated riding the Suzuki Hayabusa a second time."

"Chuck Norris has nightmares years later after finishing his ride on the Suzuki Hayabusa. And that was a detuned factory floor model running with the number 3 cylinder disabled."

"Chuck Norris challenged the Suzuki Hayabusa to a PKA championship match and lost."

"Chuck Norris has never regained the courage it takes to get back on the Suzuki Hayabusa."

"Chuck Norris has had his man card revoked because he is now afraid of the Suzuki Hayabusa."

Chuck sucks:confused:

• 5 months later...

Any tweek can ride a bike at 160+ on a straight highway. Not every tweek or bike can hit an exit ramp at 70+. ***

***That would be illegal, so I cannot condone this behavior, nor admit to it in court...:D

Any tweek can ride a bike at 160+ on a straight highway. Not every tweek or bike can hit an exit ramp at 70+. ***

***That would be illegal, so I cannot condone this behavior, nor admit to it in court...:D

Who can't do either? :rolleyes:

160? That's just getting started. :D