IPS Ford Tuning *Sale*

Turbotrio

Rob,

By this point, I'm not proponent of IPS (and I have used them a few times), but if this was already your opinion, why in the fuck did you post in this thread asking about this service/sale? Just so you could say that. Then why not just come out and say it?

+1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removed
Rob,

By this point, I'm not proponent of IPS (and I have used them a few times), but if this was already your opinion, why in the fuck did you post in this thread asking about this service/sale? Just so you could say that. Then why not just come out and say it?

Look, I dont know any of them guys. And after spending 20 minutes on the phone with Jeff after The locked thread in the speed shop, well i was still so to speak , up in the air.That thread went the completely wrong way, and could have been handled completely different, then the very unprofessional way it was handled on both ends. Yes it was handled wrong on both end's, and there could have been a better outcome.

I asked a serious question, and in no way was there any sarcasm in my question . Everyone here can read the response. I was completely unaware they had anyone there that would even touch a carb. But after the response i got , i got turned off. I was in no way trying to be a dick with my question. I asked a question if certain parts where included in that pricing, IMO the answer i got did not answer my question. And with Jeff being the man behind everything there, i feel i should have got a better answer then what i got. And im sure anyone here can read some of the snide comments that have been tossed around ,some coming from both shops on this forum.

I was going to ask if a carb like this http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/johns%20cars/?action=view&current=100_0827.jpg has even been tinkered with down there, but never got to it. cause that carb technology has not been around very long and is advancing every year.

Erik,

I am more them happy to work with any sponsor on any level . Cause in fact, they are capable of some things i don't provide, i do some things that some sponsor's don't provide. But i am damn sure getting sick of seeing negativity getting throw out of certain Shop on here directing there comments at every other sponsor on here like they are not good enough.

Thank you for the more logical response this time Rob. Good luck with the blow through setup. I'd never in my life want to have anything to do with a blow through setup.

I don't see their response that set you off as being that informative or professional, but at the same time not necessarily unprofessional. No one, imho, ever needs to sugar coat stuff (act too professional) and often times people do too much. They didn't answer your question, so you just say in your head, or even on here 'ok, I guess I won't be using you for this service'. It's as simple as that. If you are the bigger man you are trying to act like, then no need to respond on the same level as them, as you initially did.

No there's nothing new about fuel mixers. tons of new tech coming out every day on blow thru stuff tho. and for draw thru for that matter.

didnt you guys just build the headers? now you are calming to built the carb and tuned it?

And just the way you guys act on here, is enough for me not to care to know any of you or your business.:) not one thing you guys do or have done impress's me one bit.

I am sorry we are not impressive for you Rob.

Back to the topic at hand.

Nate, we are working with Diablo sport, and have a very good relationship with them now after PRI, and their support is very good.

In terms of Ford tuning, we have several members here from CR already scheduled in, and all they could say were positive things. Again I encourage you to come down, and we can go over your tune, ideas, any solution you need.

Guest Removed
Thank you for the more logical response this time Rob. Good luck with the blow through setup. I'd never in my life want to have anything to do with a blow through setup.

I don't see their response that set you off as being that informative or professional, but at the same time not necessarily unprofessional. No one, imho, ever needs to sugar coat stuff (act too professional) and often times people do too much. They didn't answer your question, so you just say in your head, or even on here 'ok, I guess I won't be using you for this service'. It's as simple as that. If you are the bigger man you are trying to act like, then no need to respond on the same level as them, as you initially did.

I under stand totally what your saying, but then there is alot of back ground behind the Hate that bounce's back and forth between certain sponsors on here. Even before i was a sponsor, some of the things that have been said by me on here, are just that MY opinion. But being CR, people will take it for what they feel it is worth, or take it and twist it how every they want to. I may not even have a aerosol carb like that till my turbo setup is started way down the line from now, but i plan on doing some blow thru stuff this year for some others asking me to try to build them one. which i have the write up on how to do it, just havent had the chance to try it, but its nice having a customer to push me into doing it or atleast try. before he spends money on a csu.

As far as stepping down a notch, yeah well i guess i should break from that. But growing up the way i have, it rather hard to. But there are alot of things i have bit my tongue on many things and i am trying to bite down harder from time to time so to speak.

Ok i ask you a serious question and I get a Jr high response. Thanks. I'll look else where for a dyno.

Acutally, you got a very factual, straight-forward response. I don't know the first thing about carberators and nor do I care to. The people that do, don't have the time to post on here and to walk you through their resume's on anything -- whether that be bias-ply tires, enamel paint tricks, or carb tuning (See, I can be sarcastic if that is what you were hoping for :) ).

You asked a question, I walked out in the shop and re-asked the question, and Tommy answered it without a hint of sarcasm in his voice. I posted what he told me damn near word-for-word. If you would like to know something more specific (We both know you do not) then I am simply a phone call away -- 614-444-5884.

Jeff

So you're not doing sct

Nope. We looked at in great detail as compared to DiabloSport and for us (Not speaking for those that currently use it) there was no comparison. What we had to invest and what we could then charge our customers made it an easy decision. Plus, we were already set-up with DiabloSport on the SRT vehicles so we already had a good familiarity with the product.

Jeff

Edited by Turbotrio

With a programmer $600 dollars, with out $400 are our regular prices. So this is a very good sale, and all you need to do is schedule an appointment now to take advantage of this offer, so you can schedule out a month and still get in on this deal!

What is the normal price? non sale

Our new website will be done in the next week or so and I will have the "Normal" tuning and dyno rates on it. For right now the pricing I posted is a "CR" sale more so than a "2 week" thing or whatever.

Jeff

Edited by Turbotrio

What do you guys offer over other shops, say, Dyno Tune? What can you do better why should i bring my ford to you?

That is flame-bait if I have ever seen it...

I would say we offer another option, more competitive pricing, a different set-up for those that DiabloSport appeals to, and top-notch service. If someone were to see that as "Better" then so be it.

That being said, with the amount of people we have scheduled already it will be easier to let our customers give feed-back as to why they decided to come here and how happy they were with their experience :)

Jeff

That is flame-bait if I have ever seen it...

I would say we offer another option, more competitive pricing, a different set-up for those that DiabloSport appeals to, and top-notch service. If someone were to see that as "Better" then so be it.

That being said, with the amount of people we have scheduled already it will be easier to let our customers give feed-back as to why they decided to come here and how happy they were with their experience :)

Jeff

Jeff it looks like you have worked on your "business owner" responses. Much better than in past threads. I will agree with you on the let the customers speak. I have had help from both shops and have no complaints, so I can't really say much here. I just know that to this point Brian has more experience with Ford tuning. That is why I went to him for my tune. Nothing against IPS, just is what it is. The only other thing that I will say is that this is an opportunity for IPS to be in the Ford tuning business and best of luck to you guys. Hopefully it works out well. I don't think that this needs to turn into a shop vs. shop B.S. thread.

sorry didnt mean to be a flame ...

with the DS stuff is it like the anderson stuff where you have limited control over what you can change and how much? how would you compare it to the sct stuff? is it just different? is it like looking at nike and new balance?