hey whats up ya'll

Guest maxB

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am an idiotic ricer because I posted in 4 newb threads where there is supposedly an unwritten rule that newbs can't post in other newbs threads because said newb has only a certain amount of posts in this forum so that must mean I am worthless. Sorry I didn't catch that in the unwritten rules thread.
  • Confused 1

I am an idiotic ricer because I posted in 4 newb threads where there is supposedly an unwritten rule that newbs can't post in other newbs threads because said newb has only a certain amount of posts in this forum so that must mean I am worthless. Sorry I didn't catch that in the unwritten rules thread.

I'm glad you understand, I'm just sorry it took you so FUCKING long to get the point. Now GTFO.

here, i'll quote you to make you feel important

Hey dipshit noob, GTFO out of here. Go post in other forum sections and build up some post count and rapport before you begin saying hi, welcoming, or burning noobs.

Why ?

The idea is pretty simple, you are fucking new. This area is for junior/senior members to welcome/boot other fucking new people. Therefore, you have no business in here. Seriously GTFO.

Hey dipshit noob, GTFO out of here. Go post in other forum sections and build up some post count and rapport before you begin saying hi, welcoming, or burning noobs.

Why ?

The idea is pretty simple, you are fucking new. This area is for junior/senior members to welcome/boot other fucking new people. Therefore, you have no business in here. Seriously GTFO.

Oh heeeeey Rob haha, where were you tonight!? Oh and see, I'm not the only one that says GTFO to noobs welcoming noobs.

Oh heeeeey Rob haha, where were you tonight!? Oh and see, I'm not the only one that says GTFO to noobs welcoming noobs.

I was going to head out, but I had a family emergency which requires me to be sitting in a hospital room tonight. Everything is ok, but they are monitoring tonight and tomorrow to be safe. So I should hopefully be out and about tomorrow.

Wow you guys really amaze me. You all need to come down to earth, pull your heads out of your asses. There is no reason to even be arguing about this. And then to say "seriously, gtfo" as if its a cardinal sin.

Lol @ all of you. (except firehead)

Hope everything's ok with your family.

Thanks, it is appreciated, like I said I think everything's fine as of now, and this overnighter's more of a formality.

Wow you guys really amaze me. You all need to come down to earth, pull your heads out of your asses. There is no reason to even be arguing about this. And then to say "seriously, gtfo" as if its a cardinal sin.

Lol @ all of you.

SERIOUSLY, we need you banned.

• Confused 1

I was going to head out, but I had a family emergency which requires me to be sitting in a hospital room tonight. Everything is ok, but they are monitoring tonight and tomorrow to be safe. So I should hopefully be out and about tomorrow.

:( Sorry to hear that man, hope everything works out. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Lol @ all of you. (except firehead)

God DAMMIT noob, you really are that fucking dense. Would you go into another country rooted in tradition and tell them the way they do things is wrong? NO, you fucking dolt. You would probably get stoned to death. Man...if only public stonings were legal. Seriously it's just the way things go around here. Do I REALLY give a fuck? No. Am I going to loose sleep about this? No. Is it boosting my post count? YES. I tried to be nice about it, but apparently in your effort to "not care", you got too butthurt to realize that. At which point you cried (and possibly cut yourself...just so you could feel "alive"), and bitched and moaned about it. Go the fuck away. No one wants you in the noob section, or in the rest of the site.

• Upvote 1

Oh and whoever left me the "neutral" rep (How the fuck do you leave neutral rep? I'm going to assume it was 10_penn, and that since you are a noob you don't have rep giving abilities yet) misspelled "pedestal". You said "pedastal". FAIL MOAR.

Oh, and if me calling you a "twatlette" REALLY warranted neg repping me...then you really do get butthurt too easily. Take a fucking chill pill and realize that we're all just fucking with you...because you're a noob...and it's easy. Except really, GTFO of noob threads.

Why the hell is the noob posting in noob threads, you need at least like 100+ posts before you can enjoy bashing new members. In your case make it 500 ya fucking noob.

FINALLY I CAN POST IN NOOB THREADS!!!!!!!!!