NTR Drag Day Pics 4-24-09

Aaron

that black GTO is fucking siiiiiiick! love the side pic with the nova and the t/a linned up too!

Agree. The pic of the Nova and TA noses is sick. Thanks for sharing the pictures Aaron. I am thinking that the ones that you don't feel are good enough to share are probably awesome too.

pretty sure the S4 ran high 14's low 15's for most the day.. i could be wrong though

I started the day with the chip in stock mode aka 250 crank hp. When i put it on the Pump program I eventually settled down to running consistant 14.0's to 14.2's. I could not for the life of me get my 60 under 2.0. I was going to talk to the DSM guys but the HP and setups for AWD were so different I didnt bother.

I couldn't make it out today b/c I worked dayshift today and didn't get done til 2 somethin. by the time I get my shit together and head up to the track it be over :(. hope everybody had fun

An s4 only runs 14-15 sec. stock? def. thought they were faster

Stock should be where I was running with the chip. Thats with an excellent driver, which I am obviously not. The best time Ive seen posted bone stock was 14 flat. I ran that with the chip. Ill go ahead and make the excuses, the car does have 2 bad O2 sensors and most of the later runs were dont with a 200+lb passenger. Neither of which make up for the poor driving. Im still happy that I made headway on launching technique (it is harder than it seems with AWD). Im really not THAT far off of what people run with a chip (seems that mid 13's are the mean). Anywhoo, it was a fun day and My arms are burnt as hell, left one more so than the right lol. Farmers tan FTL.

those pics looks the same....

The Nova one looks the same, but the Z06 has better lighting and contrast. They both looked better in photoshop then they do after I posted them.

light added?

Yeah just a bit more definition.