Evolved8

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/z0sick6/0417091923.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y177/z0sick6/enginebay3.jpg

02 Z06 A&A Procharger $25,600 OBO

Located north/central NJ

Car has 32k miles

black c6 z06 wheels (18s all around)

LPE Fuel Pump and setup

Slowhawk Tuned (Forum guy and ever one goes to his shop in new england) car was owned in RI most of its life.

Borla Stinger 2 tip exhaust

Spec Stage 3+ Clutch.

B&M Ripper Shifter

Brand new toyo t1r tires - 1k miles max. and new pads/rotors.

Shorty Antenna

Blackout kit (removed in 5 min if desired)

The A&A kit is the 2nd generation kit, and includes the expensive optional intercooler, as seen in the pics below.

Car makes 560 rwhp @ a conservative 6 psi.. it's tuned very well, and idles and drives like a smooth baby until you hit BOOST, then hang on!

Car is a 9.5 out 10 exterior, and interior is nearly as perfect except for 1 little little nick or what have you in the driver sider bolster closest to the door. EVERYTHING WORKS PERFECT - AC, radio, engine, buttons, etc.

it is practically a show car thats how clean it is! No dents/dings/curbings, etc.

whatever dude, yellow c5's are teh sex.

Yep you are right! As long as you are into Integras, Gerbils, and KY jelly all at the same time. I personally am not so I hold to my previous statement. You enjoy your screaming for attention yellow cars and your sore asshole.;)

I'll say that's a good deal! A 32K mile z06 is hard to find under $28-30K, let alone one that has upgrades. now people can argue that the mods take away from the value but still... I wish I could find a deal like that around here. And while I'm wishing, I wish I could take advantage of a deal like that.

Yep you are right! As long as you are into Integras, Gerbils, and KY jelly all at the same time. I personally am not so I hold to my previous statement. You enjoy your screaming for attention yellow cars and your sore asshole.;)

lol. good one, you sick fuck. im just saying man, i hate yellow too, but on certain cars it looks great. im just tired of red, black and silver vettes, thats all there is down here. personally i would love to have a electron blue c5, that is my fav color they came in. also enjoy your big dodge that screams red neck, lol(not that camaro's dont) besides honestly that is easily at least a high 10 second car even with the wheel tire combo that is on it now.... its still fast, and its not a gay color like pink lol.

Reads as a solid car, but ive seen setup/car go for cheaper.

Yeah, another con about boosting a ls7, is the "it lasted today," until you blow them up cause the internals are not strong enough to hold boost. I have saw way to many ls7's blow up after being boosted.