Exactly what I have been looking for...

Archie

What do you think the "squirt" is? Its fucking piss, women dont have a big bag full of ejaculate like a nurtsack.

Tell me joking?

Other wise, it's time to do more than look at the pictures in the book.

The term "G-spot" was coined by Addiego in 1981, after the German gynaecologist Ernst Gräfenberg who hypothesized its existence in a paper published in 1950. The concept entered popular culture after the publication of The G-Spot and Other Recent Discoveries About Human Sexuality by Ladas in 1982, but it was criticized almost immediately by gynaecologists.

The existence of a G-spot has been widely accepted by the public, and most popular sexuology books treat it as fact. In one study of female ejaculation, 84% of the approximately 1300 professional women who responded reported a sensitive area in the vagina, and this was correlated with those who also reported ejaculation.

What are your questions?

Pm me who the pisser is i might have to try to beat you to it...

I absolutely will not reveal her identity until I'm done, you probably know her... she is a woman with very "relaxed" morals.

Maybe we can do some tradin' for that cougar you had?

Tell me joking?

Other wise, it's time to do more than look at the pictures in the book.

I guess what i was saying is, that they would essentially have to have 2 bladders... one for pee pee and one for squirt squirt. I didn't pay attention much in sex ed, I did most of the research on my own.