Brass T fitting, where can I get one?

Mojoe

Thanks for all the replies guys. The one in the Jegs link is what I'm looking for. Even though I was in there and asked, and they said they didn't have it,I did not go to the site.

I think the price is a bit much for what it is, from Jegs.

Napa always gets confused when I ask them for anything other than turn rotors. But, yes, I did ask them.

There reason for a brass, or any metal T fitting, is because of the heat in the area it will be in. Plastic is subject to being a problem later or failing.

Size I'm looking for is 5/32. 5/16 would work too I think.

Eric and Dave, thanks for the offers. If you have one it'd be a great hook up. If not thanks for trying.

I have spent $12 on worse things. LOL

I can't beleive NAPA doesn't have that, they have a good weatherhead section of fittings. Try another NAPA store.

I was pretty surprised too. I expected them to have it. But after we looked it up, they too did not have the size I needed.

when your going around 270 right before broad st. by mount caramel as if you are coming from easton there is a giant warehouse the sign says pressure connections they have every little brass fitting you can think of there

the next size up after 5/32" is 3/16" not 5/16" just to clear it up for people looking for t's

I'm pretty sure I have a steel 3/16" T at work I'll post here saturday after I get home and let you know or you can call the store tomorow afternoon if you need it faster

http://www.mcmaster.com/#barbed-tube-fittings/=1ocpsi

They are amazing, you order tomorrow, you'll have them Monday, I dont know how they do it. Maybe even Saturday.

Their warehouse (one of them) is up in Cleveland, they must stock everything under the sun or something. I've had the same experience, order today, get it tomorrow (assuming business/shipping days).