Transformers theatrical trailer

DaddyBuiltRacing

We've all seen the teaser trailers I imagine, well now heres the complete theatrical trailer. Oh yeah pay attention at 27seconds on the first video, you'll thank me by repping me lol

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809943432/video

Looks badass. I do believe the repping system is a scam. You could get a million +reps and your little green light will stay at 1. It takes a mod to adjust it. And that is my cr conspiracy theory of the day.

Looks badass. I do believe the repping system is a scam. You could get a million +reps and your little green light will stay at 1. It takes a mod to adjust it. And that is my cr conspiracy theory of the day.

whyt you ruinging an awesome thread - rep for u ;)

That looks even worse the first abortion on film.

I couldn't agree more, my god you're smart. Standard Michael Bay schlock. Its like paying someone money to let you watch TV commercials, but instead of being in the comfort of your own home, you get to drive somewhere else to do it, and stuff blows up inbetween the Xbox-former that is totally in my face with the latest games, and the Pepsi-former that not only shoots a small soda sized gun, but also quenches my thirst for sugary, sweetened caffeine and caramel coloring all in one delicious, and playfully violent sitting.

I can only hope the sequel can out do the original's premise of "Big Robots fighting in front of popular commercial products YOU SIMPLY MUST PURCHASE, while telling a small indifferent story", by simply doing away with the "small indifferent story", and just focusing on what matters. OMG did you SEE THAT brand new 2009 CHEVY CAMARO WALLOP THAT MUSTANG LOOK-A-LIKE ??? OH YEAH !!!

No, no, no ... not in a "how to run a company into the ground" contest. IN ROBOTS !!!

Haha I was joking about the rep thing. Although someone did give me negative rep points and call me an idiot for telling the ending of Terminator...douche bags!

It wasn't me but u are a fucking idiot for telling endings of movies that ppl want to see.