What's going on tonight 5/2

Comebackkid

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erik bullied up on a poor Civic hatch...then lollarity ensued.

The kid in that hatch was out 2 weeks ago talking about dropping stacks against any all motor car there. So much for dropping stacks lol. His buddy got pulled on by about 10-12 lengths against a turbo ZC hatch too. 0-2 isn't that bad is it?

glad to see you guys haven't learned anything from last year.........

I don't see anyone talking about any kind of racing? I know I said Erik bullied up on some dude. Were you there the night he stopped two cars in the middle of one of the lanes and bitched them out for being stupid ricers? Well it was kinda like that ;)

The kid in that hatch was out 2 weeks ago talking about dropping stacks against any all motor car there. So much for dropping stacks lol. His buddy got pulled on by about 10-12 lengths against a turbo ZC hatch too. 0-2 isn't that bad is it?

:confused:

White hatch... prob wouldn't pop his hood?? Black dude.... I tried to race him... I even said I would pop my hood but I wouldnt run him for money unless he opened his hood... he wouldnt... why does everyone want to hustle somebody.... are they ashamed of what they have....

White hatch... prob wouldn't pop his hood?? Black dude.... I tried to race him... I even said I would pop my hood but I wouldnt run him for money unless he opened his hood... he wouldnt... why does everyone want to hustle somebody.... are they ashamed of what they have....

All motor GSR. Slooooooow.

:nono::nono:

Guest Removed
What the fuck is wrong with you guys....dont talk about racing on a fucking internet forum. Jesus take a fucking hint.

racing? wtf is that?:p