New Trans Am

StealthTransAm

Nice ride. I like the blackened-in WS6's. You should paint your calipers black and get black wheels on that bad boy to finish the job.

Nothing against you, but noobs don't welcome noobs. Just an FYI.

Stealth Trans Am...get that flowmaster off of there! I've heard they are actually more restrictive than stock, or at least more restrictive than the other aftermarket exhausts. Very clean car though, welcome!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stealth Trans Am...get that flowmaster off of there! I've heard they are actually more restrictive than stock, or at least more restrictive than the other aftermarket exhausts. Very clean car though, welcome!

thanks for the welcome. the flowmaster sounds amazing thought.. like amazing..

not yet. but soon. whats about you?

I've been racing for almost 3 years, I also help plan the track events for this site. If you needed some practice time it would be a good idea to attend.. even if you just watch the first time.

Dont get rid of it, just get a cutout. That way you can enjoy the flowmaster with it closed, and enjoy the additional hp when its open. I have a flowmaster on my car. Its not as bad as stock, but its also not the muffler I would buy if I had to do it again (very first mod).. I dont care though because no muffler will match the added hp I got from a cutout.

I forgot the brand, but it shouldn't really matter. Buy a bottle of scratch remover, squirt it on a rag, and rub away for about 30 minutes. Kinda like jerking off after a long night of drinking.. you get there slowly but surely.

haha sounds good to me...

Welcome, I like your car :cool:

Buy a bottle of scratch remover, squirt it on a rag, and rub away for about 30 minutes. Kinda like jerking off after a long night of drinking.. you get there slowly but surely.

:lol:

Nothing against you, but noobs don't welcome noobs.

WTF is this !?!?

The proper, and approved CR syntax is:

class Noob

{

public:

Noob();

~Noob();

void Welcome();

private:

int NOOB WTF;

int GTFO;

int STOP WELCOMING OTHER NOOBS;

public:

int SERIOUSLY GTFO;

void REP();

Guest tbutera2112
I know, but we have to care what other people think! 90.5% of what we do is to impress other people. That badge has scored me plenty of tail. Chicks dig the WS6 package!

people see my car and have no idea wtf it is...lol some people have asked if its a cobra, and some think its a v6...i dont care lol doing my car how i want it for me, nobody else

Guest Removed
people see my car and have no idea wtf it is...lol some people have asked if its a cobra, and some think its a v6...i dont care lol doing my car how i want it for me, nobody else

Yeah...tell me about it :rolleyes: you had that damn cobra front bumper and everyone though it was a terminator car :(. was so hard to get a race off :gtfo:

now maybe i can pass it off as a v6 car :cool:...as long as that dont hear it running

Guest tbutera2112
Yeah...tell me about it :rolleyes: you had that damn cobra front bumper and everyone though it was a terminator car :(. was so hard to get a race off :gtfo:

now maybe i can pass it off as a v6 car :cool:...as long as that dont hear it running

problem was everyone with an fbody wanted to race lol....even linn tried getting me to go at it with him, which woulda been a joke

if i ever see a 99/01 cobra front bumper and i can get it for a steal im jumping on it...i didnt like the 03/04 i had on there, the gt isnt bad, but the 99/01 is my favorite

the rear bumper and wing delete make it look like a 6 now...:ninja:

Dont get rid of it, just get a cutout. That way you can enjoy the flowmaster with it closed, and enjoy the additional hp when its open. I have a flowmaster on my car. Its not as bad as stock, but its also not the muffler I would buy if I had to do it again (very first mod).. I dont care though because no muffler will match the added hp I got from a cutout.

Lies. Quad cutouts with vtec. Seriously though cutouts are sick, I need to get one lol.

WTF is this !?!?

The proper, and approved CR syntax is:

Rob, you're my hero hahahahahahaha....and apparently my blackberry doesn't want me to quote your whole post...wtf.