New Trans Am

StealthTransAm

Hello everyone. Another new guy here to mix around with others in the local car community. I have a 98 Trans Am, with a few goodies added to it.

-All blackened out

-WS6 hood with K&N airbox

-Flowmaster catback exhaust

-KVR cross drilled rotors

Here are a few pictures of it...

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/Furtherdown5/Trans%20Am/TA1.jpg

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/Furtherdown5/Trans%20Am/TA2.jpg

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu154/Furtherdown5/Trans%20Am/TA3.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks clean :thumbup: Welcome to CR.

You next two upgrades.....a good quality polarizer and lens hood. Will do wonders for the reflection and glare impacting those images. ;)

May I ask why you guys blacked out the rear lights of your cars, but failed to do the ugly spoiler light? Looks out of place big time. A can of VHT nightshades and a buffer would match your rear lights perfectly.

I personally don't like the blacked out tail light look, but might as well make it look uniform.

Would look better if you erased that red stuff in between your tails, like mine.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Ricochet16/blackrear.jpg

Just wondering, if you're going for that clean blacked out look, why do you still have the WS6 emblem on the back? I think it would help with the flow without it.

Just wondering, if you're going for that clean blacked out look, why do you still have the WS6 emblem on the back? I think it would help with the flow without it.

Cause its a WS6... that badge is proof that the car cost at least $3000 more than a normal TA :D

BTW, where did the new guy go?

The VIN is proof too! :D

When's the last time someone walked up and looked at your VIN LOL!

On a side note...

I've always wondered why people post, then immediately leave. They must not be used the the amount of traffic a site like this has. He's going to come back to 2 pages worth of welcomes and be like WTF

When's the last time someone walked up and looked at your VIN LOL!

What does it matter what other people think it is?

I know what you're saying though. Just giving him shit because he's a fellow fbody owner.

What does it matter what other people think it is?

I know what you're saying though. Just giving him shit because he's a fellow fbody owner.

I know, but we have to care what other people think! 90.5% of what we do is to impress other people. That badge has scored me plenty of tail. Chicks dig the WS6 package!

It's actually what people ask me when I tell them I drive a t/a. "dude is it a ws6?" like it's that much better than a regular one or something.

15 more horses to the flywheel baby!!!!!! Plus an extra metal badge and a heavier hood that null and void the 15hp gained :D

Hey new guy, do you race the car at the track?

Hey newbie, if you ever log back on here....

How long have you had the car?

What are your plans for it?

Wanna trade hoods? :D

i have had it for about 2 years now. and not exactly too sure on what i would like to do, plan wise. :D

Guest Removed
May I ask why you guys blacked out the rear lights of your cars, but failed to do the ugly spoiler light? Looks out of place big time. A can of VHT nightshades and a buffer would match your rear lights perfectly.

I personally don't like the blacked out tail light look, but might as well make it look uniform.

I personally am sick of hearing your fucking opinion....

Welcome.

fix your sig rob...or feel my wrath:o