What is a REAL car?

Twistedrx7

I had some black guy in a Blue 330XI come up pretty fast behind me and then pull over into the turn lane, He rolls down his window and tells me to get a real car? This is in my 99 protege that is stock.

So what is a Reeeeeeal car? discuss

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had some black guy in a Blue 330XI come up pretty fast behind me and then pull over into the turn lane, He rolls down his window and tells me to get a real car? This is in my 99 protege that is stock.

So what is a Reeeeeeal car? discuss

And he's bagging on your protoge? What did you do? Lol

Him: "Get a real car"

You "So different than this imaginary car I'm driving now? So I can have a huge car payment as I flush away $35k + ? No thanks, my real dick is big enough. I don't need a substitution like you"

What's funny is how so many people define themselves by their cars, homes and other possessions. :rolleyes: We've all been there, but the some people just don't ever mature enough to understand it. He must be one of them. :( That's okay though. Keeps my wife's practice busy. She's staying late tonight to meet with a client who is going under. Ironically, they drive a very nice BMW 4.4i SUV. :nono:

I took my trans am to a trans am meet and yelled that at a guy driving a trans am that was near other guys in trans ams. He was like, "we have the same kind of car?!?!"... and I was like... "fuck off".. then he was like... "no"...

I took my trans am to a trans am meet and yelled that at a guy driving a trans am that was near other guys in trans ams. He was like, "we have the same kind of car?!?!"... and I was like... "fuck off".. then he was like... "no"...

Keep Anthony and your private business private please.

Keep Anthony and your private business private please.

No, that was at a formula meet when that happened. The above conversation was with Not Brian. Now stop posting and get a real car!

I can say that because I'm black... If any of you white guys say it I'm calling Jesse Jackson

No, that was at a formula meet when that happened. The above conversation was with Not Brian. Now stop posting and get a real car!

I can say that because I'm black... If any of you white guys say it I'm calling Jesse Jackson

No.

I don't have a car I have a Jeep. :)

Gotta bust your chops on this Jake. If it pissed you off that bad, which it would have had it happened to me, you should have given him a real ass beating. And I mean put the car in park, get out and see if he wants to explain what a real car is. Seriously, get a real car? Fuck you! Now I want to know your whole life and how you think you are such a fucking economic hero, so as to imply that my car is not real. You have a real car for your life style. This asshole in, all his mightiness, does not know you. Fuck him and let him know it.