What the fuck pickerington..

dover

So my luck continues as today I come outside to all my neighbors in my court to find that all of our cars had been broken in to! They got a TomTom and my silver 3rd gen iPod. Fucking cocksuckers. We have a mild description of the truck they used cause one of the neighbors daughters saw them sitting out infront of my house at 3 am. She figured it was a friend of mine and thought nothing of it. But nope they broke into about 5 cars. I don't think my insurance will do any good with a 250 deductible they'll probably just laugh in my face. I am so pissed right now. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

rant/

Were they black? There's only 4 colored folks in pickerington lol

ROFLMAO.

But anyways that fucking sucks dude. Lets hope they only broke a window, or DID break a window. When someone tried to break into my car they had the smart ass idea of shoving a screwdriver or something in between the door handle and the door and started prying away. Now its hella fucked up. Anyways that sucks man, bad news.

Bought some cheap day/night cameras that are outside the back door and looking over the garage doors. Everything is set up to record on the computer in the house for a 12 hour period then automatically starts over if you don't touch anything. Its nice but probably still wouldn't do shit unless you knew the people breaking into your stuff.

Same shit happened here in worthington my step dads ipod got stolen my mom and brothers mirrors were broken off just the glass part tho, the neighbors had a bunch of change stolen and shit but the 5.0 sat in the same area with these cars and had nothing done to it with about 17 bucks in change in the console

If you were a thief, would you rob the hood or a nice neighborhood? I fail to see the point of being shocked at picktown. I would be more shocked you left stuff in your car outside overnight.

You're correct. When my dad had his house robbed the police said areas like his are hot spots and it's because people in neighborhoods like his have nicer shit than someone living in a place like the Hilltop!!

You're correct. When my dad had his house robbed the police said areas like his are hot spots and it's because people in neighborhoods like his have nicer shit than someone living in a place like the Hilltop!!

Yeah unfortunately, those of us that work for a living become victims of those that do not. I just quit leaving things in my car...i.e. seats, windows,speakers, sound deadening material. Takes a hell of alot of time to bolt the stuff back in to go to work in the morning.

anyone seen "Joy Ride", I am going to leave a bunch of nice shit in my truck and and then setup a shotgun aimed at the door ( correction both sides) I figure that should take care of the problem.. But seriously I did get a helpful tip emailed to me about some kids in HS bragging about stealing peoples shit so I will be further looking in to that.

To hell with an ass-beating. Bring them down here to me and I will make sure they do not get out of this county alive.

Fucking pieces of shit. I really feel bad for a thief if I ever catch them stealing from me.

anyone seen "Joy Ride", I am going to leave a bunch of nice shit in my truck and and then setup a shotgun aimed at the door ( correction both sides) I figure that should take care of the problem.. But seriously I did get a helpful tip emailed to me about some kids in HS bragging about stealing peoples shit so I will be further looking in to that.

Fuck the youth.

im not mexican:confused:

your not? Donde' dos dontos dais?

Anyway. I applaud the twat that comes up a 2000 ft drive way to a house in the middle of a 55 acre old farm to steal my ipod outta my car. He wont make it 20ft without a .308 exiting out his mouth. Meh, id let him run until he almost gets to the property line then blow out his knees/legs with my .50BMG then stand out him and watch his bloody stumps kick about and quote major payne until he dies.