What the fuck pickerington..

dover

That sucks man, I have a fear that the "big city" is inching farther east and will swallow P-town and R-burg soon. I can remember when Hamilton Rd. was like Polaris pkwy. Not so much anymore.:bangbang:

Just curious, what neighborhood of P-town you live in?

I have neighbors who have had stuff stolen recently and I live kinda far outta town, past PNHS. Mind posting up that description of the vehicle. Never hurts to know at least a little bit of info and keep an eye out.

So my luck continues as today I come outside to all my neighbors in my court to find that all of our cars had been broken in to! They got a TomTom and my silver 3rd gen iPod. Fucking cocksuckers. We have a mild description of the truck they used cause one of the neighbors daughters saw them sitting out infront of my house at 3 am. She figured it was a friend of mine and thought nothing of it. But nope they broke into about 5 cars. I don't think my insurance will do any good with a 250 deductible they'll probably just laugh in my face. I am so pissed right now. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

rant/

I thought you lived north of 70 in Reynoldsburg????

my parents live off milnor rd in pickerington have for 26 years and luckily they haven't had any problems with anything but i have heard quite a bit of thefts happening out there.

I live off Milnor as well. Haven't had any problems. *knock on wood*

So my luck continues as today I come outside to all my neighbors in my court to find that all of our cars had been broken in to! They got a TomTom and my silver 3rd gen iPod. Fucking cocksuckers. We have a mild description of the truck they used cause one of the neighbors daughters saw them sitting out infront of my house at 3 am. She figured it was a friend of mine and thought nothing of it. But nope they broke into about 5 cars. I don't think my insurance will do any good with a 250 deductible they'll probably just laugh in my face. I am so pissed right now. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

rant/

This is nothing compared to what my friends and I used to do in ****erington though we were not scum bag fucks and never stole anything other than my grandmas concrete duck ( we put it ontop a dirt hill at the enterence to her neighborhood [she found it].

ps: any thiefs come by this place I am gonna shoot them and dump them in pickerington ponds

sorry to hear man. Seems like crime rate everywhere has gone way up due to the economy. Someone tried to steal my civic hatch 2 nights ago from my driveway in a decent neighborhood in Avondale AZ.

I noticed the alarm wires clipped under the dash, looked like they were gunna come back again. Good thing I have a clutch and steering club. I reconnected the alarm and put it on super sensitive. No one has tried anything yet.