best superbowl commercial so far

nochknstrps

I'd say Bridgestone Mars rover, who wouldn't want to go 4wheelin on another planet. :badgerrock:

Scratch that Careerbuilder.com... Punching small animals. LOL

That Careerbuilder one made me want to gouge my eyeballs out with a rusty spoon. Where's all the good commercials this year? Must be the economy...

The doritos snowglobe one was kickass cuz the people who made it were from here in the Tri-state.. The local radio stations were all about last month. I voted for that one and they won a million bucks for being the best!! props to Batesville for a hilarious commercial

I also like the first one where they were having a meeting about bud lights budget cuts. The dude suggested not buying bud light for every meeting. Next thing you know he gets chucked out the window. chair and all. I thought it was kinda funny

I also like the first one where they were having a meeting about bud lights budget cuts. The dude suggested not buying bud light for every meeting. Next thing you know he gets chucked out the window. chair and all. I thought it was kinda funny

yea that one was great too.. lol