New guy here

brujaha

Thanks for the complements. I do IT support for a living up here in Dublin for my 8-5. After that you'll probably find me on the bike path or grabbing a beer around town. I enjoy biking, baseball, football and of course cold beer. I've lived in Columbus all life and have owned one other Subaru Impreza, a Ford F-150 and before that a Ford Probe(I'll never own another ford).

I heard about the site from a few people on the local COS (central ohio subarus) site and thought I would check it out.

• Upvote 1

Nice looking STI. I feel like I've seen it around town before... hmm. :thumbup:

Were you on 71 south sunday afternoon?

Good looking STI i like the new body style and good choice on the wheels.

hey, this site isnt big enough for the both of us 08 guys.......hahaha but seriously, if you want a COBB accessport for it (Perrin stage 1 flash and a protuned stage 2 map) let me know, i got one for ya!! I cant used it with the 35r i NEED.

Thanks for all the nice words. I was on 71 a few times on Sunday so you probably spotted me.

I agree the car needs a drop but from what I've read lowering springs on the 08's can be detrimental to the car and I don't have the money for coilovers at this point.

• Upvote 1

Hmm... I was cruising around for no reason on Sunday evening, but that was around 7pm+ and I was just around high st / campus / grandview.

i see you all the time in grandview i live right near grandview

badass STI i am starting to like the new body style