JUST GOT BACK INTO CR

BooneS12

i signed up a long time ago and just recently got back into cr. i live in circleville ohio (pumpkin show). i have a 93 ford mustang with a v1sc supercharged 5.0 engine. i know a few people on here and that is why i signed up years ago. i have never posted in here so i figured i should give an intro.
  • Upvote 1

i am a electrical engineer(went to deepfry) and i work in columbus at a robotic company that supplys to the automotive die casting industry. we are slow as shit now and for the summer i will be working every other week. so i will be on here a lot more now.

there is a few pics on photobucket. the golf cart i bought cheap less than a year ago. i sanded the whole body down repainted it and added new moldings and seat covers. i built the circuit for the blinkers brake lights head/tail lights to get it street legal.

the mustang has a vortech v1sc with a pulley for 9-10psi, gt40p heads, tfs 1 cam, 42 lb injectors, smog ps ac delete, bbk lt headers, msd 6al, msd btm, 130amp 3g alt, mt et streets for the strip.

i have always wanted a sc setup on one of my stangs. when vortech had a $250 cash back i couldnt resist. i am haveing fun tearing up the streets with it