Worst States To Get A Ticket

konig_twinkies

Doesn't surprise me one bit where Ohio is located.....

1. New Jersey

2. Ohio

3. Maryland

4. Louisiana

5. New York

6. Illinois

7. Delaware

8. Virginia

9. Washington

10. Massachusetts

11. Colorado

12. Oregon

13. Tennessee

14. California

15. Michigan

16. Vermont

17. Maine

18. Florida

19. Pennsylvania

20. North Carolina

21. Alabama

22. Rhode Island

23. West Virginia

24. New Hampshire

25. Arizona

26. New Mexico

27. Missouri

28. Texas

29. Oklahoma

30. Nevada

31. Georgia

32. Connecticut

33. South Carolina

34. Iowa

35. Hawaii

36. Arkansas

37. Alaska

38. Kansas

39. Mississippi

40. Wisconsin

41. Utah

42. South Dakota

43. Indiana

44. Minnesota

45. North Dakota

46. Kentucky

47. Nebraska

48. Montana

49. Idaho

50. Wyoming

Guest tbutera2112
i dont see how ohio is that bad...ive had my share of tickets, and overall, it hasnt been too bad...its worse because i was a minor, but even then, after some of the bs ive read about cali and nc and shit, theres no way ide want a ticket there.....2k fines, lose car, etc etc...

i dont see how ohio is that bad...ive had my share of tickets, and overall, it hasnt been too bad...its worse because im a minor, but even then, after some of the bs ive read about cali and nc and shit, theres no way ide want a ticket there.....2k fines, lose car, etc etc...

your a miner? how old are you....?

Guest tbutera2112
your a miner? how old are you....?

im not anymore...i turn 19 on wed. but i just got my license back march 26th of this year because of under age tickets

i see why you thought that though, i made a mistake typing...my bad, i meant was

I would have to agree that New Jersey is way worse than Ohio though. My girlfriend is from there and we probably drive up there every six weeks or so.

I was up there two weeks ago and they had an unmarked Charger (all the lights are on the inside) with a for sale sign in the window with a price and phone number that had pulled someone over. Plus they're state highway patrol uniforms make them look like Nazis.

Obviously they didn't poll many from W. Va. I saw at least 10 cops travelling through Charleston last weekend and yesterday, and that's each way too. They were pulling everyone over.

And I would not want to be in California. They are not car friendly, and even moreso with modifications.

Missouri makes it VERY easy to fix a speeding ticket with the use of an attorney. It's truly a revenue generator.

Texas was a bear. Got one just south of Dallas several years back. Had to get hold of a local attorney to fix it and after nearly $400, I was on essentially probation for 12 months ( I think they called if "deference"). The single most expensive and PITA ticket I've ever dealt with.

Feff

Missouri makes it VERY easy to fix a speeding ticket with the use of an attorney. It's truly a revenue generator.

Texas was a bear. Got one just south of Dallas several years back. Had to get hold of a local attorney to fix it and after nearly $400, I was on essentially probation for 12 months ( I think they called if "deference"). The single most expensive and PITA ticket I've ever dealt with.

Feff

I had to essentially do the same thing when I got nailed for doing 15 over in a speed trap while traveling through NC...