The 1st annual Gearhead Gathering Pic thread

ODoyle

yea told you i'm not a photographer....i get too excited and my finger gets in the way!

and no....i didn't get a pic of a flat black 90's silverado on bald swampers!! LOL but i woulda if i wasn't outta space by the time it showed, just for you

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did no one take a pic of the yellow GTO that beat the black Z06 out for "Best domestic" ? I was there for over an hour and didn't see it so I would like to see a pic or two. Thanks!

Jeff

It was a bone stock GTO. Down to the paper filter.

Did no one take a pic of the yellow GTO that beat the black Z06 out for "Best domestic" ? I was there for over an hour and didn't see it so I would like to see a pic or two. Thanks!

Jeff

It was a pristine, low mileage GTO that looked like it was cleaned with a set of q-tips. It was there almost the entire time with the rest of the cars. Kinda hard to miss a YJ colored car.

It was a pristine, low mileage GTO that looked like it was cleaned with a set of q-tips. It was there almost the entire time with the rest of the cars. Kinda hard to miss a YJ colored car.

I have seen 2 sets of pics posted thus far (Without a single shot of it) so apparently I wasn't the only one :)

Jeff

I have seen 2 sets of pics posted thus far (Without a single shot of it) so apparently I wasn't the only one :)

Jeff

I saw it when I was there, nice looking car and the owner was ecstatic about the award. I thought he was going to try and do a flip or something. :lol:

Jeff

I did not get a chance to take a pic of every car since I was trying to help run the show.

The dude that won made it 100% worth the effort he was so happy. My wife talked with him I think since she loves GTO's and she mentioned how nice he was and the car looked like it just came off the line.

It sounds like everybody had a lot of fun and that was the goal. The next show is already getting planed right now with some changes and new suprises if all goes well.

Thanks!

Most of the guys on the G35 boards tell me to lower the rear more but I like the stance how it is.

It looks pretty level from those pictures. Or is the reverse-rake coming back into style?