where to get custom brake line?

cptn janks

is there anyplace in town that will make a brake line for me with the fittings crimped on the end? i know about speigler, and found a few places online, but just wondering if anywhere local? i need it about 5 feet long with 10mm banjo fittings on each end.

speigler bought our old fire house, old 44's, and is like 200yds from the station im out of currently new 44's....and im dropping of my old hoses tmr from the kz1000.....

what im getting at is if you need some stuff ran down to speigler, im sure we could work something out instead of you taking half a day to run down there. im there atleast once a week

do you need just a straight piece 5feet long? I'm pretty sure autozone or jegs has these premade in different lengths with the fittings already on. Might have to call them but I know I bought some a couple years ago for my dad's kit car.

do you need just a straight piece 5feet long? I'm pretty sure autozone or jegs has these premade in different lengths with the fittings already on. Might have to call them but I know I bought some a couple years ago for my dad's kit car.

I know advanced sells straight pieces different lengths and sizes. I did the line on my truck last year and bent those.