May 30th - Columbus Cars & Coffee

zeitgeist57

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I posted it on Turbobuick.com for ya Clay. Hopefully we can get some Buicks to represent!

Thanks, Greg!

I'm still optimistic that we will grow this to a large car show...getting traction takes some time. Keep spreading the word!

BTW, I'll be driving in a dirty Cleetus...my Vette is in my garage, and the City of UA tore up our street and curbs...no driveway access for a couple of weeks!!!

I am not quiet... just... noncommittal.

I DID go to the show last weekend and met a couple of people. I have to start somewhere, right?

I think you misunderstood my joke. :lol: Oh well.

It'll be my first time to a C&C too. Looking forward to it.

Just thought I should share: the AutoX this weekend is actually on Sunday. So, instead of stopping by on their way, people should be able to stick around for the whole thing Saturday.

Exactly. I'm planning to actually make this one, for real, no kidding, SRSLY.

I posted an announcement thread on OhioVW and TwinTurbo.net.

Edited by Aesthetic_Influx

I have tried to get posting capabilities on OhioVW since I registered almost 2 months ago. Not sure what the hangup is. If someone wants to update the existing thread, that would be great (Mike, I think you already did it, right?)

It's also on the calendar at CorvetteForum, anyone else knows of a board to post, feel free to copy and paste the event info. Thanks! :)

Anyone see the weather outside? More of the same tomorrow morning! This will be a good one...