I say hell no! How about you?

TTQ B4U

They are paying for their schooling here one way or another. Be it with taxes or private school tuition. Don't really see how that's hurting anything, I see more good than bad from that. Now their parents need to be working in the US in order for them to be able to live in the US, and they may be sending money back home. Which will be a small amount of their income, after taxes and cost of living. It probably balances out through Americans doing the same thing abroad, tourism etc. I don't see the problem.

How are you paying for this exactly?

For school? Out of my pocket with money I saved......

And don't get me started on school taxes. The people that should pay those are the people that have kids going to school!

+1

And i'm sick and tired of people bitching about having to pay to play sports in school due to the lack of funding. You go to school to learn, playing sports is a priviledge.

Also, my g/f works as an auditor for the auditor of state. She audits all the department and agencies in the State of Ohio. There are so much miss spending and miss management everywhere no wonder the state is running out of money. I could imagine it is the same in the city government. There is lack of accountability for peoples actions, especailly those in management. The fucked up thing is that all they can do is write up people that doesn't follow the rules and write up recommandations for improvements. But these files and recommandations will never be looked at or implimented.

We also don't need a cop to direct traffic outside the two churches behind my house on Sundays. Put up a fucking light that only activates on Sundays and call it a day. Why pay the officer to stand their for hours every single week. Automation already!

For what it's worth, this is off-duty for hire work. The church/event/etc. hires the cop from the city, the cop is paid overtime and the city makes a few dollars off of it.

it's a bullshit tactic for sure. funny thing is we've had the street cleaner unit come down our side street twice this spring. Now, I'm all for it as it does pull the leaves and debris from the gutter, etc...but really......is it fucking necessary on my suburban side street? No. Most of us clean up the curb when we cut the grass. Those that don't have attention to detail usually hear about it at the block party or through gossip.

We also don't need a cop to direct traffic outside the two churches behind my house on Sundays. Put up a fucking light that only activates on Sundays and call it a day. Why pay the officer to stand their for hours every single week. Automation already!

Agree with the street sweeper thing. The Officers at the church are special duty, paid by the churches.