The era of the molested Jeep is over.

TheHaze

After making sweet one-last-time love to my mammoth Jeep, I decided to let it go after enduring endless stress from thievery and other misfortune:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/mikehaze_2006/PIC_0008.jpg

My Jeep love is not over, however, as I plan on picking up a CJ or another TJ before Fall. For the warm days, I picked up this ugly-colored playful wonder:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/mikehaze_2006/PIC_0016.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/mikehaze_2006/PIC_0018.jpg

Yay, I can autocross again!

....and here's my dog:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/mikehaze_2006/PIC_0007.jpg

• Confused 1

What's that screen in the middle of the dash?

The previous owner cut a hole in the dash and mounted this type of thingin it. I've already taken it out as I want nothing expensive in this car. I'm not sure what to fill the hole in with, though. :confused:

I noticed that there are two black switches with LEDs in them mounted under the steering wheel; they do not affect anything when switched on and the LEDs on them do not come on. Is there some typical mod that s2k owners add switches there for? I will take the cover off tomorrow and trace where the wires go(if there are any, that is).

The previous owner cut a hole in the dash and mounted this type of thingin it. I've already taken it out as I want nothing expensive in this car. I'm not sure what to fill the hole in with, though. :confused:

good call. As im sure you did with your jeep, i just left my doors unlocked in my jeep. drop top's and windows arnt worth a stereo, or screen....

either way the car looks good. any plans?

I noticed that there are two black switches with LEDs in them mounted under the steering wheel; they do not affect anything when switched on and the LEDs on them do not come on. Is there some typical mod that s2k owners add switches there for? I will take the cover off tomorrow and trace where the wires go(if there are any, that is).

Hopefully they are the yellow on/off switches and you have a blown fuse. You def. need to turn the yellow off. :)

Nice car, should be fun to drive.

QUOTE]

mabey make a little cubby hole out of it for small nick nacks, or some cupholders ?

Does it look as crappy in real life as it does in the picture? :lol:

I love S2ks. I've always wanted one too. Have fun with it.

Wow, Things actually got bad enough with the jeep that you had to get rid of it...that sucks. :( But hopefully you have better luck with the S2000. They're fun to drive, and just in time for summer, Enjoy!

Btw, if you need any help or info on it, pm me.

Your service manager seemed quite upset with me for some reason. I'd even go as far as saying he was sort of rude. The salesman and finance guy were nice, though.

...and you live in Dublin yet work all the way out there?!

Your service manager seemed quite upset with me for some reason. I'd even go as far as saying he was sort of rude. The salesman and finance guy were nice, though.

...and you live in Dublin yet work all the way out there?!

My service manager wasnt there when you purchased the vehicle. Couldnt of been him.