Looking for a first bike??

Casper

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=28020

Had some bills come up and now my daughter needs to have surgery this week so I could really use the cash.

I'm listing my 2001 Suzuki Bandit 600s for sale, it's extremely clean, low miles and well cared for.

Anyways....

2001 Suzuki Bandit 600s

Dark Red

Just under 4900 miles.

Clean title

Never been down, excellent condition.

It has an aftermarket gel seat and gel grips, they are both black and look oem, just nicer.

Original parts included.

**Hesitates sometimes from 4k-5k rpms, but otherwise runs fine, I've just put 500 miles on in just in May. Could use a tune up/fuel filter.

It's an awesome bike, and I would ride it anywhere.

Please call me at 614-595-5536 with any questions or to see the bike.

Test rides w/ cash in hand ONLY. Asking $2800obo

http://images.craigslist.org/3k53mf3ocZZZZZZZZZ95oef7331d986fd174d.jpg

The hesitation he mentions is almost certainly gummed jets in the carbs, which you should clean anyways. I don't think it's anything to worry about. The guys needs to sell quick, hence the price. I thought I'd pass along the info over here. This is a great deal on this bike. This bike would be perfect for a beginner, a commuter, a lady, etc. It isn't super fast, but it'll get you where you want to go without any problems. Hell, I know guys that ride across the country on these.

Well fuck me, I didn't even realize he was on here nor that it was already posted.

Me = Fail

its cool i belvie your allowed to post a fs an in the bike section.. bump for a bike that woudl be an amazing daily.

I saw that on Ohio Riders and showed tried to get the wife to go see it... but she's sure she wants a cruiser. Seems like a great deal.

I'd recommend it to anyone.