New B18B1 to CR

tuner2theend

There are alot of variables to why and what happened exactly. The jist is that the car was making to much power for the stock (beat) motor. It will be back together built "right". Nothing was wrong with the tune. And about my Honda endeavor's it was due to the fact that they are just not designed to be built into race cars. Don't get me wrong there are people who have slapped a turbo an built the motor to make them quick but at what expense do you figure that to be enough. Why not invest in something that was designed for it. A v8 for that matter? You can slap basic bolt ons on my car an make 500's. Can you say the same? I think not. Don't try an fight it. Just go big, or go home.

And Dustin I will be using the razor that your mom uses to shave her pussy, yup I hit it.

true bigger engines are easy to get some big power out of them with simple bolt ons but i still would stick to high reving engines. dont get me wrong, i like ALL cars... when done right

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing wrong with having a honda. If you build the car right then you won't have shit breaking all the time. If you put your money in all the right places hondas will are bad ass cars. Don't worry about pauls neon it's slow anyways lol and like dover said there's alot of hondas with a turbo kit makin some nice power like mine lol

well no one thinks alike so there is ALWAYS goin to b haters everywhere.

you got LS turbo? or LS VTEC turbo?

thanks for the rep :)

At the same point that I'll do whatthefuck I want to;)

You should do the same

Sweet!!!!!! Its do whatthefuck I want to day. I want to ban you...

See you Monday! Hopefully by then you will have learned not to excessively shit in other peoples threads.

Welcome new guy. Your car is pretty ugly (my opinion) but you seem cool. Some people here are very close minded. If your car has a body kit and is not a domestic threads like this happen. From the looks of it more people like you than hate you so keep it up.

Edit: Nevermind you already made it out of the oven, nice work.

Edited by V8 Beast

Sweet!!!!!! Its do whatthefuck I want to day. I want to ban you...

See you Monday! Hopefully by then you will have learned not to excessively shit in other peoples threads.

Welcome new guy. Your car is pretty ugly (my opinion) but you seem cool. People here are very close minded. If your car has a body kit and is not a domestic threads like this happen. From the looks of it more people like you than hate you so keep it up.

i guess not many like body kits, i find it pretty nice (not TOO wild).

maybe an upgrade later on...

thanks for the welcome and cool :)

You noobs that are post whoring need to go elsewhere. STAY OUT OF INTROS. You are turning CR into a disease.

New guy, welcome. Not a fan of that body kit but you are the only person who has to like it. For a future note, do not welcome another noobies. Enjoy

Edited by Big Steve

You noobs that are post whoring need to go elsewhere. STAY OUT OF INTROS. You are turning CR into a disease.

New guy, welcome. Not a fan of that body kit but it you are the only person who has to like it. For a future note, do not welcome another noobie. Enjoy

Quoted for truth. Also if you don't like the dudes car that is fine but stop flaming people for that. I am fucking sick of some of this fuckery and it needs to stop.

New guy, welcome. Not a fan of that body kit but you are the only person who has to like it. For a future note, do not welcome another noobies. Enjoy

thanks for the welcome. btw its not me (i've been posting in my own)... i'm still figuring this site out... i my self aint so fond to bodykits lately (not because of here)

• Upvote 1

Espically you with your white car and black rims. I got my eye on you...

hahahah i know!! its not really a car that can hide in a crowd. Even when i drive it sometimes i just wanna have sex with it. I know i know, its a car, but still, i has warmish holes. :)

• Downvote 1

Quoted for truth. Also if you don't like the dudes car that is fine but stop flaming people for that. I am fucking sick of some of this fuckery and it needs to stop.

Welcome to the site!? any plans with the engine or turbo? Im sick of all the negative people on this site..............

DAMMIT THIS ISN'T A CHATROOM

Brian, I'm infracting you. Read the sticky before posting again.

I just saw this! I only posted twice in this thread. I'm infracting you for infracting me....

I cant help it if I'm quotable :p