Fs 1998 cbr900rr Honda $3000

wnaplay1647545503

Guest tbutera2112
Tell me about it. Oh well christmas comes first. If I ever come into money, I will buy something newer.

the old one had character! lol just giving you a hard time...if i woulda had money i would have bought it for sure...loved that bike for some reason

The guy who bought it was kinda weird. I couldnt tell if he was bs'ing me or what. Said he owns a H2 that has 7 tv's on top he rents for $20 a day to business to advertise on. I did the math and it didnt make sense. Then he tells me he owns a 00 si with lambo doors, body kit and ???HP. He also owns some company called anything automotive, or everything automotive. I didnt want to piss the guy off with alot of questions seeing as though I wanted the bike gone. But I seen his daily and it was a beat up civic hatch. Just a 21 year old lives behind giant eagle here on broad.

Guest tbutera2112
The guy who bought it was kinda weird. I couldnt tell if he was bs'ing me or what. Said he owns a H2 that has 7 tv's on top he rents for $20 a day to business to advertise on. I did the math and it didnt make sense. Then he tells me he owns a 00 si with lambo doors, body kit and ???HP. He also owns some company called anything automotive, or everything automotive. I didnt want to piss the guy off with alot of questions seeing as though I wanted the bike gone. But I seen his daily and it was a beat up civic hatch. Just a 21 year old lives behind giant eagle here on broad.

he has to daily junk because he drops too much in the other stuff? but the $20 a day thing for that summer sounds like BS...i could maybe see the si...but not the h2