Columbus's new Police Cruiser.

dover

Truth, By the state law Ohio cannot pull you over with an unmarked car. If a car unmarked gets behind you in the state of Ohio and puts on its lights you DO NOT have to stop for him. all a unmarked car will be able to do is to radio back to HQ and tell them your location and what you were doing.

Tell Delaware county that.

Truth, By the state law Ohio cannot pull you over with an unmarked car. If a car unmarked gets behind you in the state of Ohio and puts on its lights you DO NOT have to stop for him. all a unmarked car will be able to do is to radio back to HQ and tell them your location and what you were doing.

I would like to see this in the Ohio code (or where ever it would be listed). I have seen numerous underage alcohol purchase stings where the vehicle used was unmarked. Not saying there isn't a law somewhere that says that, but I don't suggest testing this in the real world.

wheew that goodness it's just a mustang now i all i gotta do to loose him is find some turns. :)

Actually, just loose to him. Chases are like dogfights, the guy in front loses. Slam your breaks while he's pulling hard through a higher gear, you'll out brake him better than you'll out turn him.

I would like to see this in the Ohio code (or where ever it would be listed). I have seen numerous underage alcohol purchase stings where the vehicle used was unmarked. Not saying there isn't a law somewhere that says that, but I don't suggest testing this in the real world.

An officer in full uniform has full arrest power no matter what he drives. If you stop for him, he's got you.