Bringing back CR Boat Night on Weds

XChris1632X

Talked to Shanton tonight and he said that most of last years crew is ready to get out on the water again and we are gonna try to get together on Wed up at alum. I would say start meeting at 6pm boat launch at the marina unless anyone has any issues with that.

Chime in if your down for this week.

Get on http://Greenhulk.net There are a lot of cheaper/fun skis that may or may not already have some mods done. If you have any questions let me know. I have learned a lot about skis in the past year and even more since I started modding mine.

Nice meeting you as well. I am sure everyone will be seeing a lot more of me now that I am back.

so can i resell this engine thats in my garage and get even more money out of it or are you gonna come get it?

No wonder I hadn't heard back from you. I had sent you a PM but I just looked in my sent box and realized I guess it didn't go through. Let me know when ever is best for you and I will make some time to come pick it up.

We may need to chanmge boat night Andrew works every wed night no matter what.......

Im down for thurs or tues anyone else?..

I'm down for Thurs except for this week I think I am headed up to Cedar Point, I have a friend in town. That also means we are gonna have to figure out when you and I are gonna head up to Erins house for wakeboarding.

I wouldnt worry about me right now because my schedule is so messed up.

k well since im such a good guy an all ill take your boat/skis out. you know to keep them in use an all ha

emailed a guy about this jetski hopefully it isant sold an ill be out with you guys

Lets plan the first one for next thursday. It seems to be alot more easier for everyone. I wont be able to make any nights this week.

Sounds like a good idea. I am busy as hell this week as well.

Maybe someone can make this a sticky again this year and change the title to read Thurs instead.

So who is gonna make it this week? I am going camping in KY but I am gonna try to make it back by Thurs evening with the new supercharger on and riding on the rev limiter.

as long as the xl1200 is done at the dealer(should be all there doin is carbs) then im 100% in.

btw holy shit im eathier outta shape or a wimp cause i still hurt.

So who is gonna make it this week? I am going camping in KY but I am gonna try to make it back by Thurs evening with the new supercharger on and riding on the rev limiter.

I am going to try.

as long as the xl1200 is done at the dealer(should be all there doin is carbs) then im 100% in.

btw holy shit im eathier outta shape or a wimp cause i still hurt.

Dont worry, my sister hurt her first time, wait did that sound right?

Which one of you guys is going to let me come along and show you how to tube/wakeboard with the best of them? (and or crash)

By the way I've heard of Jon's skills and challenge that title for 20 bucks. Plus, I have a stipulation to throw into the mix.

Which one of you guys is going to let me come along and show you how to tube/wakeboard with the best of them? (and or crash)

By the way I've heard of Jon's skills and challenge that title for 20 bucks. Plus, I have a stipulation to throw into the mix.

My ski can tow a tube. If ifs up by then an u find a tube.. but jm sure someone will have a boat. A boat.

Anybody ever plan on a tuesday night? i've got my kids wed/thursday so wouldn't make it then but tues or weekends could work. just seeing....

i might be down one odd tuesday but i work 1230-9 m-f so im actualyl trying to change my schdugel so i can be off by 5 on thursdays but matt if you ever wanna head out on the weekend any where im down. once i get my jetski back( called today they were in the middle of working on it so hopefully the shits done today!!!)

an brandon if you read it says 6pm

chris is the boat ramp were meeting at the one we went to on saturday?