Weekend Meet Spots?

gamereric1

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the trash:

We always talk about how we need to show ricers how to behave and have proper lot etiquette... but lets start by us (more mature members in the car scene) seting the example... we pick up after ourselves... I am not saying we pick up after everybody all night.. but we dont trash the lots and at the end of the night walk around real quick and pick it up...

but I am going to keep trying to set my thing up. are their people that would be willing to help when I get details.... PM me if you are willing and I will keep you informed as I go... this thread will get all junked up so make sure to PM me.

Hmm....well as we were kicked out of Circuit City I remember only 2 people stayed behind to pick up the McDonalds someone left and the bottles and a few energy drink cans.

So, who wants to do a search and see how many threads we have had like this over the past couple years. No one seems to get that unless there is a private lot with a completely controlled entrance, the same shit will happen. I think we made it a month or two before all the ricers found out about meeting at IPS for instance. Between trash, fights, guns, cops, etc... it all just gets out of hand.

I know of a place that has a completely controlled entrance, actually 2 but you block one off and the other is just big enough for 2 cars, 1 coming and 1 going....and thats right downtown. It would cost about $1 or so if we had at least 50 cars show up.

Guest Removed
I am going to go hand out your buisness cards at polaris and tell them to bring all their friends and that morrison is where they race :D

I KILL U

unless they have made cash to spend...then maybe...

Guest Eye_of_the_Beholder
ricers havent found my place....thay have no business being here anyway.

word.

wait, so the ones not welcome and shouldn't even try...I can call a Ricer?:thumbup::nod:

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r54/maytagman-ccf/Funny%20Forum%20Images/very_nice1.jpg

What's wrong w/ where the kmart used to be on West Broad? There's no business therefore nobody cares. Wet Audio is there but I doubt they would care. The cops won't bother you, just make sure you don't have beers out when they roll up.

Also the nice straightaways of bumfuck West Jeff are only 10 minutes away.

What's wrong w/ where the kmart used to be on West Broad? There's no business therefore nobody cares. Wet Audio is there but I doubt they would care. The cops won't bother you, just make sure you don't have beers out when they roll up.

Big/ k only works maybe once every 2 months. That's where we use to go.

My buddy is the manager there will find out 2morrow

word...sounds like a pretty neutral spot for everyone around columbus and is close to all kinds of good bars for some fun afterwards!

i like your thinking and hope this works :D

Guest Removed

umm no...we get tossed form there in tens minutes. cause crazy stupid true white trash comes in beating on there own skull, being drunk and stupid. waving guns firing off shots and so on. just ask tyler about the shit from last year with that..um no thanks.

Why have beers at these meets any way?

Hmm....well as we were kicked out of Circuit City I remember only 2 people stayed behind to pick up the McDonalds someone left and the bottles and a few energy drink cans.

find out who this was at the very least they desrve plus rep from everyone.

Once it is made public (who/what/when/where), the folks you do not want to show up, will show up. And if you cycle around town, the businesses will eventually catch on.

Whatever happened to a bunch of folks showing up an Applebees and kicking retarded bitches out of their table so we had somewhere to sit and eat?

KillJoy

ahhhh the good ole days "yes party of 50 with room to grow, we'll just take this half of the restaurant. sweet thanks"

Dover hit the nail on the head. The only time I have been out to polaris this year is to eat at QS&L. If we had meets were we would eat then shoot the shit for a little while I would go. All I hear about with the meets now a days is half the people stand around while the other half race their slow ass cars. No food, no games, rice for days, and idiots roll racing through traffic. Count me out.

TRUTH

What may be going down is, having a place or 2... but it will get busted up if people act stupid.... the reason for the cost... CR members and other people we KNOW and that either have a CR sticker or a CR placard of some sort visible in their car or bike. If it is seen that one of the cars represented by CR is the douch... the spot will stop allowing us... if not one of the marked cars... they will be asked to leave...

Kind of like the idea of wrist bands at a campus party... it is then private and all others are trespassing....

no sticker of anykind will ever go on my car except race numbers

Hooters needs no stickers, plus most of us will go spend our few dollars on sum food or beer and they have been very cool with us this year being there. So that should be the end of this discussion.

Hooters on main st. And if u don't like the drive then go to circuit cityu, then advance, then the bank, the home depot. By then it should be 1am and uve ran enough gas out of your car.

AGREED

the thing on trash is regardless who is at a SPOT ull always gona depend on someone leaving bottles and trash when we throw a event we have the same problem the thing is regardless who u are pick it up and stop complaining about people not geting there own trash and suck it up.. if u want the spots to stay then dont be another person ignoring it

I think when we see a person throw down trash the next time we see them we fill their car full of it maybe they will get the hint 

So, who wants to do a search and see how many threads we have had like this over the past couple years. No one seems to get that unless there is a private lot with a completely controlled entrance, the same shit will happen. I think we made it a month or two before all the ricers found out about meeting at IPS for instance. Between trash, fights, guns, cops, etc... it all just gets out of hand.

meeting at speeds used to work out pretty good. but the best times don't involve standing in a parking lot, the best times were when we just hung out at dyno brians the next best times are when we go out to eat.

Edited by Rob

What if we just have a food place that gets rotated every weekend that CR meets at?

This way:

A: Get to hang out and have fun

B: Ricers, the mouth breathers, and the knuckle draggers are kept to a low.

C: People can bring the family if they want

D: Food and the option to bail for some

E: If people want to go do their own thing after they can

Thoughts?

Wag... we could try talking to bw3's there are a ton of them and they normally have decent lots...

That might be a possibilty or we can mix it up. I would love to create a "car night" at a location. That idea poped in there based on the "what do you want to see from CR" thread when somebody referenced the Ohio Riders and how they do things.

Bottom line we need to stop making this more difficult. To many people try to push what works for them to make it easy. If we want to make an actual car enthusiasts meet we need to cut the crap and do it.

The idea that I am thinking is something like cars and coffee but at a later time for those who are not morning people.

Brian, how is the thing going you were working on the West side... WDs??

Lets keep that Idea going... I will also try to get my idea rolling... a Polaris spot may come out of my Idea too... so ife we could do like east side Friday, West Side Saturday and every once and a while go up north....

I also like the idea of lows near the Crew Stadium... that would be best.. close to campus (food, drinks, other stuff to go to when done) and is central to most people

Brian, how is the thing going you were working on the West side... WDs??

Lets keep that Idea going... I will also try to get my idea rolling... a Polaris spot may come out of my Idea too... so ife we could do like east side Friday, West Side Saturday and every once and a while go up north....

I also like the idea of lows near the Crew Stadium... that would be best.. close to campus (food, drinks, other stuff to go to when done) and is central to most people

Woo Doogies is DOA they are selling out and shutting down.

I really don't know about the Lowes near campus that is right next to the ghetto down there. I no longer have a flak jacket and my 50 cal mount on the TA.

If the high school fucktards would stay away from the meet spots people could have meets and hang out. This is mainly why I stay away from the meet spots these days, its just a waste of time, and makes me want to yell at stupid kids.

What about dyno tune. Brian you think that you could set something up with Brian at Dyno tune. This could be a dyno night with whatever food people bring. Brian could make a few dollars and have a good time. It is private property and we can tell people to leave or not even enter? Just an Idea.