Starting a new golf Clothing line....

ghost1647545489

Okay so my father in-law and I have been just messing with the idea of a golf clothing and apparel line. Just wanted to see what you guys thought of the new logo we have. We currently are having a bunch of different clothing items stitched like shorts, polo shirts, towels, jackets and other items to come. So I had some T-shirts made wanted to see what you thought they are just a screen print. Any input would be appreciated.

http://www.keddyface.webs.com yes I am using a free host for the moment

oh yeah any with golf course connections any assistance is appreciated

I don't mean to discourage him in any way, but I must share my paradigm.

I have been working in Golf Clubs, and around the golf industry for 25 years. Looking at the big picture, he will be competing with companies such as Nike, Adidas, Nicklaus, Under Armour, et al in a already fiercely competitive market.

He's gonna need a least one of the 3 following things:

Some unique way the product sets itself apart from the bazillions of others.

A logo and/or tie-in with universal appeal.

An aggressive, expensive, or extremely unique marketing program to compete with the bazillions of others with multi-million dollar budgets.

...and the last thing to realize is that even a low price may no be a selling point. Anyone can go to Marshalls or TJMaxx and pick up Nike Dryweave or Adidas ClimiLite polos for $14.99.