Wanting to buy first bike. Need Help

Rhett

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you ever go to hinds? a kid i went to highschool with, his dad owns it... i was thinking of going sometime this week and seeing what kind of deals i can get. I need to learn asap

No they were closed yesterday, went to ASK instead... may make it up there today I dont know... I am working a deal on a Monster ZX-6R with ask waiting on the banks.... so we will see

We have a rebuilt title 07 ZX6R for only $5295 that would save you quite a bit over a new motorcycle. Shoot me a text or call if you are interested.

614-266-9494

Is your website up to date? I've been looking for an '04-'05 GSXR 600.

some1 got a busa

Rhett was telling me about it and I thought he said you bought one. I was silent and then I said "he's a dead man, he's already dead I'm just waiting to hear when the funeral is". Needless to say I was glad to hear it wasn't you, I still think Dover took a bit of a jump too soon.

Rhett was telling me about it and I thought he said you bought one. I was silent and then I said "he's a dead man, he's already dead I'm just waiting to hear when the funeral is". Needless to say I was glad to hear it wasn't you, I still think Dover took a bit of a jump too soon.

agreed.

I started on a F4 (600cc) and I was fine. I think that anything less than that would probably be a waste, unless you think you will be a retard. I think as far as bikes are concerned you can kill yourself on any of them. If you respect the bike and stay safe, I think a nice 600 would be good for you.

Be sure to take the safety course, it will help a lot. Plus there are tons of experienced riders on here willing to help Im sure. :-) Best of luck!