New Member 03 Evo

614Evo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, another dude who posts an intro and will never post on this forum again. Always left with the same 10-15 assholes replying to everything..

Anyways, like the car hate the color. Welcome to the site etc etc

My gawd your a grumpy old man for no reason. You would think someone shit in your wheaties every morning and forced you to eat it. Anyways welcome new guy.

Welcome, Joe. Good car, and I like the color. :)

If you have an interest in getting better pics of your car, there are a number of excellent photographers on here who go to the meets regularly and can help with the photo, the location for the shoot, and photoshoping.

I hope to see you at the meets or at the track days.

+ rep

How many of these noobs actually keep posting after their intro? 1%? 2%? It's not even worth me welcoming them anymore. I think the last noob I welcomed who actually kept contributing good shit was kevin r. and that was like 90 years ago.

you.

100% agree. there wil lbe a select few who will keep posting but most everyone else will join an then lurk an never contribute to cr... ahh well im sure there slow as hell anyways :bangbang:

100% agree. there wil lbe a select few who will keep posting but most everyone else will join an then lurk an never contribute to cr... ahh well im sure there slow as hell anyways :bangbang:

your one that everyone wished you would have stop posting after your intro thread:p