Sat Night, "Party Rock Crew"

Rhett

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost remember being 21. It's a little hazy. Kind of like what I keep seeing in the pictures. I'll just live vicariously through these pics for now. Something about a pregnant wife that keeps me out of trouble, but you guys keep tearing it up and posting the pics.

I almost remember being 21. It's a little hazy. Kind of like what I keep seeing in the pictures. I'll just live vicariously through these pics for now. Something about a pregnant wife that keeps me out of trouble, but you guys keep tearing it up and posting the pics.

Wait so does Party Rock Crew 22 have a fan???

neonkiller... i had no idea you were into eiffel towering bitches LOL.

and rob... did you seriously get pulled over for doing 91 in a 65? WTF? i thought i had shitty luck.

Umm, I'm fairly certain that's not "luck".

neonkiller... i had no idea you were into eiffel towering bitches LOL.

and rob... did you seriously get pulled over for doing 91 in a 65? WTF? i thought i had shitty luck.

yea that was my 69th time being pulled over :( that means 70 is going to be for something big :( the round numbers are always something big my 60th time was when i got pulled over for doing 118 and went to jail.

i really wish i could take these cops on a ride before they write the ticket 100 in the vette feels like 50 in the cavy.

when i got pulled over for doing 118 and went to jail.

i really wish i could take these cops on a ride before they write the ticket 100 in the vette feels like 50 in the cavy.

My honest opinion...

We see the "118 in a 65" or whatever it was and go "lol ya this guy is an EASY ticket" Your prior speeds have sealed your fate when it comes to getting pulled over sir.

yea that was my 69th time being pulled over :( that means 70 is going to be for something big :( the round numbers are always something big my 60th time was when i got pulled over for doing 118 and went to jail.

LOL. your crazy man. how in the fuck do you still have your license?

also it is luck. the poor guy gets caught all the time. obviously it has something to do with where and when he pushes the gas pedal to the floor lol. but when you break the law be ready to accept the consequences. its luck of the draw if a cop sees you doing it in a place you dont think a officer could hide or be at.