Need opinions - What's my car worth?

caseyctsv

Thank you all for the info. It was just what I was looking for. The key is for 15K I can pay my other 2 cars off. That being said I can afford the payments just trying to purge all debt as I have learned my lessons from past mistakes. I know however that if I sell it I will be out of the car game - as an owner anyways - for a while. Honestly I was figuring about 15K but just wanted a 2nd or 32nd opinion! I also appreciate the advice on the financial planner but I think I will be his worst nightmare. I have an accounting degree with an econ mgmt minor, a CPA license, and 6 years as a salesman. I can smell BS from a mile away.

Thanks again for all of your input - if I come to the decision to put it on the market I will certainly start here as I am sure it could find a good home.

Casey to give you an idea of the market I just sold mine for 16,000. It was an 01 WS6 with 24,000 miles,all bolts/cam. I think I got good money for mine . In this bad economy if you did not have to sell I would not try but then again you never know when a buyer might come along and want that exact car.

I sold mine just for the change and still have not found a replacement. Try ebay that is where mine sold thru.

Its value, may be in the 13-17k based on the market, auction prices, and popularity... its WORTH however, is only as much as someone is willing to give you for it. Its probably worth a lot more to you than its value.

Its value, may be in the 13-17k based on the market, auction prices, and popularity... its WORTH however, is only as much as someone is willing to give you for it. Its probably worth a lot more to you than its value.

I have heard this many times. I will have to decide what it is worth to me.

for 15K I can pay my other 2 cars off

You're nuts! Those "other" cars obviously aren't important to you. You don't care enough about them to even say what they are! Sell one of them and daily drive the WS6 until you can re-purchase an "other" car for your daily.

Shit, use the money from the sale to buy some quality all seasons if you can't replace the "other" car before winter. Never sell the toy... especially not if it means that much to you.