yard waste drop off place

Snowflake

Ive been burning myself the last few years but the guy next door had the police over to visit when he was burning the other week.

hmm drive out to an empty road an throw it in a field since its jsut brush. last week reynoldsburg had a waste drop off but that was last week

Ive been burning myself the last few years but the guy next door had the police over to visit when he was burning the other week.

It's always been my understanding that if you are roasting hot dogs, marshmallows, etc, then it's ok to have a fire. :confused:

My house has yard waste pickup on friday. Maybe if you give me some beer and arrange the waste in either a bushel of sticks tied up, or yard waste bag I will let you put it in front of my house. =)

It's always been my understanding that if you are roasting hot dogs, marshmallows, etc, then it's ok to have a fire. :confused:

same here.

I take mine to Groveport/Obetz out near Rickenbacker, I've hauled at least 5 truckloads from my dad's house so far this year. It's free!

2850 Rohr Rd.

Groveport, OH 43125

614-491-0868

perfect, thank you

:doh:

lol

My house has yard waste pickup on friday. Maybe if you give me some beer and arrange the waste in either a bushel of sticks tied up, or yard waste bag I will let you put it in front of my house. =)

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h197/jeepgclwj/001.jpg

When you go to weigh in ( which you should do btw, drive up on the scale and wait for somebody to come on the speaker ) you should probably tell them you live in one of the zones on their big board, even if you don't. I'm not sure they'd really care, but don't risk it and drive out there for no reason. Obviously get weighed again on your way out to find your empty weight. Next time remember your empty so you don't have to weigh twice ;).

theres a kurtz bro's waste drop at dempsey/westerville rd behind speedway as well...free if you tell them youre a resident of franklin county. ive had my grandpas dodge dakota loaded probably more than i should have 3x now, just run it up there, check in, no weigh in even, drive back, dump, leave

theres a kurtz bro's waste drop at dempsey/westerville rd behind speedway as well...free if you tell them youre a resident of franklin county. ive had my grandpas dodge dakota loaded probably more than i should have 3x now, just run it up there, check in, no weigh in even, drive back, dump, leave

Yep, I use this spot all the time since it is pretty close to my house. Stop by the pull up window and they will tell you to head over and dump you stuff.

f- paying for it.

call the city hall where you live, they should be able to tell you where you can take it for free. i know gahanna even has one over at friendship park for gahanna residents...i took a few loads over there when i was doing yard work for a guy years ago