Broken into Camaro

camAro86

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok martin lawrence calm down there sucks to hear. get rid of the mullet mobiel or get insurance for your shit. or leave the stock shit in it

Hey not everyone that owns a camaro has a mullet! I like to be in the minority.:D

hahah very funny myronn got his stuff stolen thats coo.. its coo i beter not find out what is the racing spot yall go to or ima get yall kicked out/ or bringing my boxing gloves and just randomly punching people .. and YES bring ur big friends ima knock em out too

hahah very funny myronn got his stuff stolen thats coo.. its coo i beter not find out what is the racing spot yall go to or ima get yall kicked out/ or bringing my boxing gloves and just randomly punching people .. and YES bring ur big friends ima knock em out too

Damn... Your a fucking tool. Why don't you and some of your bros go get drunk and play some gamecube.

What in the fucking fuck? Did you have to get a certification to be this fucking stupid or was it an honorary degree?

Do you really fucking think the person that ganked your stuff is on this board let alone can use the fucking internet?

Fuck son your kind of stupid should come with a warning label.

Can we check this user for a foreign IP? I don't think he knows how to speak English.

No

Hell I will take that invite. Next time get some better equipment. It only sold for half a tank of gas