Car pissing me off rant thread

Cordell

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: lol j.k

scott man dont get so frustrated its just a car. its not like its your daily. just drive your truck an enjoy your car. if it breaks it breaks your cars no longer stock. shits gonna break. so quit being emo cause you lost to an econo box neon an get your shit all worked out so i can walk it again :) an just for good measure. lol love you scottttttttttt

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/Drag%20Way%2042%206-27-09/IMG_0780web.jpg

Why do you think I don't have the Corolla done? I'm just a lazy mother fucker that's done things 2-3x over on different cars and tired of doing it again.

i just figured you didnt wan to to finish it cause it would still be slow... lol sorry :bangbang:

At least you havent waited 3 months to have a trans built. I paid for a built trans 3 months ago and it just got here. Sweet. :rolleyes:

i was wondering what was going on with the bmw. there has been no talk about it. i figured you just sold it.

:cry: lol j.k

scott man dont get so frustrated its just a car. its not like its your daily. just drive your truck an enjoy your car. if it breaks it breaks your cars no longer stock. shits gonna break. so quit being emo cause you lost to an econo box neon an get your shit all worked out so i can walk it again :) an just for good measure. lol love you scottttttttttt

Let's race right now, I can keep putting mine back together. Now you on the other hand can't fix anything but a boost tube, that SRT4 makes you more of a plumber then a mechanic. :gtfo:

So that is why we haven't seen it out yet. Who built it? Don't tell me Performance Automatic.

One of the guys from RPM Trans. I dont blame anyone at RPM except the guy who said he would build on his off time from work 3 months ago. Been nothing but I am waiting on this part or that part. :mad: Whatever, its finally here and hopefully car will be on the road next week with its new fuel system and 3 speed auto trans.:cool:

Guest Removed
One of the guys from RPM Trans. I dont blame anyone at RPM except the guy who said he would build on his off time from work 3 months ago. Been nothing but I am waiting on this part or that part. :mad: Whatever, its finally here and hopefully car will be on the road next week with its new fuel system and 3 speed auto trans.:cool:

should have hollared..my trans guy builds petes c-4's and has been making these parts for years. even has his own billet servos etc. and or one phone call to jay at broader performance and you could have had every thing in one box.

i feel ur pain.... i rebiult the bike this pasted winter i have 1200 miles on it and had to pull the motor 2 times now its done for the year.. the first time was at the cr track day when first gear went out this time the oil pump quit and spun all 4 rod bearings and trashed the crank... and im hoping the $1300 h-beams that i just got this winter can be saved http://www.ohio-riders.com/picture.php?albumid=68&pictureid=4848

No they are timkins, I'm not that cheap. I doubt the wheel hop is helping. You want to replace the front pinion bearing and race for me? I don't want to.

It's TIMKEN and you should use the solid pinion spacer. If it's already worn, you didn't have it set up right. You got a PN on the exact bearing you need? I might be able to get one at cost, I work there. ;)

It's TIMKEN and you should use the solid pinion spacer. If it's already worn, you didn't have it set up right. You got a PN on the exact bearing you need? I might be able to get one at cost, I work there. ;)

I highly doubt that the bearings are actually worn, I just keep beating the pinion loose. Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm going to try the solid pinion spacer and see if that helps. You know 30 -40 track passes and all I do is beat on the car when i drive it, I can't say as I'm shocked.

BTW I appreciate the offer on the bearing, but the whole kit isn't that expensive.

i feel ur pain.... i rebiult the bike this pasted winter i have 1200 miles on it and had to pull the motor 2 times now its done for the year.. the first time was at the cr track day when first gear went out this time the oil pump quit and spun all 4 rod bearings and trashed the crank... and im hoping the $1300 h-beams that i just got this winter can be saved http://www.ohio-riders.com/picture.php?albumid=68&pictureid=4848

Okay well that sucks worse. Oil pump failures FTL!

I highly doubt that the bearings are actually worn, I just keep beating the pinion loose. Maybe I'm missing something, but I'm going to try the solid pinion spacer and see if that helps. You know 30 -40 track passes and all I do is beat on the car when i drive it, I can't say as I'm shocked.

BTW I appreciate the offer on the bearing, but the whole kit isn't that expensive.

Yeah, most people assume the bearing is trash but often the pinion setup works loose. There are many people out there fighting the issue.

EDIT, I've seen some people go as far as tack welding the pinion nut on so it can't back off.