Car pissing me off rant thread

Cordell

I think when my rear goes belly up, I'm gonna opt for the S60. Haven't decided yet though since I don't track the car that much so I can' tsee spending that much $ on one. I could easily buy 10+ ten bolts for the cost of an S60 and just don't repeat whatever broke the 10 bolt again.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott is just in a mood. If someone builds a car to race, no matter what type of racing, it'll break. If I wanted to throw in the towel everytime I had an issue, I'd just have sold the car several times over by now.

I may just be in a mood, but I've been thinking about what exact direction I wanted to go with the car for some time. I like drag racing, but that's also not all thats out there to do. I think I had more fun taking Tina's car down the track because it took some more skill. My car really isn't all that much fun on the street where it spends most of its time, and I don't want a dedicated track car. So as I stated earlier I haven't made up my mind, but I'm leaning towards some changes.

I may just be in a mood, but I've been thinking about what exact direction I wanted to go with the car for some time. I like drag racing, but that's also not all thats out there to do. I think I had more fun taking Tina's car down the track because it took some more skill. My car really isn't all that much fun on the street where it spends most of its time, and I don't want a dedicated track car. So as I stated earlier I haven't made up my mind, but I'm leaning towards some changes.

6spd swap and a tuned suspension = win. Start taking the car on some backhills roads, you'll find fun hiding there!

6spd swap and a tuned suspension = win. Start taking the car on some backhills roads, you'll find fun hiding there!

This is what I've been thinking about most of this year. It may seem like something next to impossible, but running 10s at the drag strip on a road course suspension would be fun. I'd also make big power to do it.

This is what I've been thinking about most of this year. It may seem like something next to impossible, but running 10s at the drag strip on a road course suspension would be fun. I'd also make big power to do it.

Yup, while providing the most amount of fun on a daily basis, you can be like a supra and trap like crazy. Then you can spend drive skill points trying to wrench the best ET out of a RR suspension, and still be livable every day while having fun.

I say DOOO EEEET.

:cool: