1. 1. Beaut Or Cute

• Beaut
    • Cute
    • No Comment

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going cute with potential. Looking at it, especially from the rear quarter view, it seems to have a lot of hot rod 'lookin' potential. Hard to explain my vision here. But you wait for it in person. :bangbang:

Love ya, Doc...but...

1) The overall proportions of the March make the MkII nose look too out-of-proportion small.

2) not a fan of the rubber-band tires.

Other than that, it's unique...and that's always gone a long way in my book.

Well, everyone, thanks for the input. Even the digs were in good spirit and not hateful. :)

Two to one you think it's "cute." But not everyone thinks it's cute, so THERE, oil cooler boy! :gtfo:

And I still think it's classic, but it a quirky way. I might mod the engine, but I have some definite plans for the interior. I hope to have it finished and out and around this fall.

I think it will always have some rarity factor: the company only made 1900 of these (1993-2009). I'm sure I'll have fun driving it.

And what most of us suspected was confirmed by the poll: Paul is gay. What remains a mystery is whether he might also be a closet Amishman.