Know any tricks to get to sleep?

thorne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count backwards from 100 while taking deep breaths and focusing on the temperature of the air thats entering your body

...While jerking off

This thread gave me a good laugh.

I've said this before man.....guaranteed to work.

Two Valarian Root and one Meletonin 30-60 minutes before you lay down. Don't use the PC or watch TV during that time either as both stimulate your senses. Kroger has most all their vitamines buy 1 get 1 free this week. It's the only time I buy and stock up on this type of stuff. Best $12 you'll spend for about 2 months worth. I've been using it all week to get my internal clock set for my new job I started this week. It's been a lifesaver. Asleep by no later than 11pm and up by 6am.

You should also not work out in the evening. I occasionally get my ass on the treadmill right after work prior to dinner or do a few laps with the dogs, but do it before 7pm.

No snacks before bed either. Oreos and milk aren't conducive to good sleep.

It's also not a bad idea to ask the wife to help you out in order to save money on having to get prescription drugs :p Hopefully she's cooperative.

get a good running start at your bed, dive as hard as you can head first into the headboard/wall rendering yourself unconscious. You will land in the bed comfortably and wake up refreshed with a minor concussion. Just get it right the first time or you'll never get to sleep with the headache you'll have.

Roofies in your own drink work well too

Purple Drank is awesome! I lvoe that stuff.

Last night I ended up counting backwards from 100. Got to like 70 or something and I don't remember any more.

I do get a sedative from the dr's it just don't phase me

I always try to think of a story, and visualize it in your mind. Sometimes, if you are lucky, this will heavy influence any dreams you have and if you think of a pretty good, erh.... story.... your dreams will kick ass.