Reasonable/Reliable Carpet Installer(s) NEEDED!!!!

Slimpsy1647545505

Got Jason and his guys painting today (wnaplay), and after they finish up I'm in need of some carpet installation. Anyone on here do it, or know of any good reliable people who install carpet? Preference is to also have them supply materials, but if needed I can purchase carpet/padding.

Looking for professional installation though, so know someone who has all tools necessary to do a good job. Or if someone on here does it, awesome.

LOOKING FOR THIS TO BE COMPLETED WITHIN A COUPLE DAYS MAX. . . WILL PAY IN CASH.

Thanks!

We just did carpeting in our house (only bedrooms, loft, small hall, and office have carpet). Rite Rug did the whole house install for $15, including stairs.

They did a big buy a couple months ago, and we were able to get carpet + pad for $1.12 a sq/ft. Had to get 1455 sq/ft of carpeting, so every penny really adds up.

The carpet looks way better than we thought it would, and matches the house well. Honestly, this will likely be your cheapest route (we checked small/private places...they just don't have the buying power a large chain has).

i got a guy coming this weekend to measure for me. when he came out in march, he told me about 1125 for materials/labor 7/16" padding to do about 1000 sq/ft. but when i talked to him a few days ago, he said it would be 4-10 days to have it done, so that wont fit your time schedule.

Went to Rite Rug today and I'm looking at around 2K for a good mid-grade berber with padding and labor. I was hoping to get a better deal, so I'll see what I can find. RiteRug's price is also with me tearing out the old, which is kind of a pain. . . but whatever works.

Had another guy come out today also and show me a couple samples of some real low grade berber and then said it would be 3200. . . I almost laughed and told him. . I will have to think about that, aka. . . no call back for you sir.

Thanks for all the replies! I've called everyone suggested!