Weight Loss questions.

thorne

I feel like i'm stuck. 210lbs has been my sticky point. I had got to 199 and was building muscle. Now I'm at 210 and lost muscle.

I used to goto the gym in the morning with a buddy when I worked nights but I don't have that now. BUT i've started doing martial arts 2 days a week and playing wii boxing.

BUT

I'm still fucking hungry as a son of a bitch. I've tried starving myself to a small stomache but its not working. I used to take diet pills and they really helped but Ephdra got removed. I know you can buy them as asthma pills but its not the same.

I buy those little monster shots with 2000mg of taurne and it seems to help but I prefer a pill just to help me eat less.

Suggestions?

i know will power blah blah blah man pants. I've tried and before it helped allot.

starving yourself will not help your hunger...it will cause you to eat more because you are that much more hungry when you eventually eat.

5 small meals a day. Eat breakfast. This will kickstart your metabolism. Clean up your diet and keep your heart rate up for at least 20 mins straight when you play the WII.

You will drop if you are honest with yourself.

DRINK MORE WATER. EAT MORE. EAT HEALTHY. EXERCISE MORE.

but seriously, eating heathly is the only way to lose weight, 10 hours a week in the gym dont matter if the other 100 hours are spent eating like shit.

starving yourself will not help your hunger...it will cause you to eat more because you are that much more hungry when you eventually eat.

5 small meals a day. Eat breakfast. This will kickstart your metabolism. Clean up your diet and keep your heart rate up for at least 20 mins straight when you play the WII.

You will drop if you are honest with yourself.

This is correct and I might add... starving yourself makes your body start to shut down body functions and once you consume more calories than u have been you gain weight(bc the body is used to eating less). Calories are just a number that signifies the energy the product contains..

Eat right and workout and thats all there is to it...NO more fast food!!!

By starve myself its to shrink my stomache back out of proportion I did it before and after I did it I would get full faster

Stomache size is directly related to portions size. Eat only small portions, but eat all day you will be fine. Hunger is also, in the brain; so you must mentally beat it as well.

Hunger is a cruel thing. It is like being an alcoholic that has to drink 5 times a day just to live and hoping that you control yourself.

and like stated before if you like water frink a lot of it... it really does help.. i have at least 12 glasses a day..

and it will really show if you drink water with a meal to because you are not downing a ton of pop and other things when you eat adding to the count

By starve myself its to shrink my stomache back out of proportion I did it before and after I did it I would get full faster

:nono: If you feel hungry eat! It's not a mystery your body feels that way for a reason, listen to it. By starving yourself your body stores more fat. Think of it like a survival mode . If you eat the right foods you won’t get that hungry feeling. By eating more often your body’s metabolism will pick up. Eat smaller more well balanced meals more often and you’ll start to loose weight.

I think my biggest thing is eating to large and not drinking enough water. I drink Diet DR Pepper and water prettry much exclusively

Eat small and slow. I struggle to budge from 180lbs. I attribute 10-15lbs to not excercising. Another 10-15 for eating large meals and not always the best meals.

I just need a willpower pill now to make it happen. :o

Guest tbutera2112

replace breakfast and lunch with slimfast shakes

shake when you get up

snack bar half way between lunch

shake at lunch plus 200 calories of something else

snack bar after lunch between dinner

regular dinner but dont eat an entire cow dipped in butter and deep fried

desert (snack pack or something)

i did this for a week and a half before i went on vacation last month and dropped 15lbs in that short amount of time... im gonna start back at it again soon

replace breakfast and lunch with slimfast shakes

shake when you get up

snack bar half way between lunch

shake at lunch plus 200 calories of something else

snack bar after lunch between dinner

regular dinner but dont eat an entire cow dipped in butter and deep fried

desert (snack pack or something)

i did this for a week and a half before i went on vacation last month and dropped 15lbs in that short amount of time... im gonna start back at it again soon

Or you could use the bathroom....Because everyone knows you are full of shit.:D